• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

Answer a question & ask a question.

- you answer the question from the last post and ask a new question for the next person, simple as that.

- try to not ask sensible, disrespectful or rude questions.

- make it fun. <333 

Since i'm starting this i got nothing to answer ( ; - ; ) so i'll just leave the question:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A: tiny kitties, purrr ..  

Q: Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? why?

• Like 1

A: mcdonalds.,,,,,,, tho id lie and say neither bc i wanna look skinny.....but it's cause taco bell always makes my stomach feel funny :ccc
Q: are a smart and cool person who agrees that sasuke is naruto's lesbian goth gf? (yes is the only correct answer)

• Like 1

A:  My pursuit of happiness is through expanding on the happiness of others... I feel like making the world a better place one person at a time is going to make me happier because the world is such a cold place at the moment. And I don't feel like enough people are doing what needs to be done to change it. 

Q: What is your favorite kind of scenery? And why?? :lazehehe:

A: I like views, so scenery from a far. Mostly greenery though, so if you're stood on top of somewhere and you can just see greenery for miles. I find it peaceful and a place where you can escape all the hectic things from day to day life. 

Q: Where's your favourite place in the world and why?

A: Making my first short film when i was in highschool, risk it by making it about zombies (no one in my group knew how to do that type of make up so i just watched tutorials on youtube) and getting the best grade (also the highest grade we could have which was 20). Now every time i think about that i get really happy and i feel fulfilled. <333

Q: What is your biggest passion?

A. I like to learn a lot. Particularly about space and molecular theory; it makes me feel like there's more than this mundane continuum. I can never get enough knowledge due to my constant state of dysphoria in everything. However I think when I make discoveries and find/understand things that I hadn't before, it lessens and I feel a sense of accomplishment. People often assume art is my passion; its not, it's a side effect. 

Q. What do you believe is the greatest injustice of our time?

• 2 weeks later...

a. difficult question! personally, in my experience, i believe it to be the disparity between college/university costs and minimum wage income - amongst millions of other subjects smh. inflation's a bitch.

q. what or who inspires you the most in life? (not just art related)

A. I've been pondering for awhile and I can't distinguish anything specifically. For me, it is anything that gets me transfixed in a positive way. The feelings that music incorporate in my soul, the way light shines onto something, laying eyes unto unfamiliar visualizations/cultures etc, I capture in my mind and try to learn or be inspired artistically. As far as life politics and philosophies go, benevolent acts or being compared to pushes me to improve myself. 

Q. If you could create a legitimate word, what would it be and what does it mean?

Edited by Viu

A: I personally believe that human nature can be changed, while many traits are instinctual and/or primal, our world is filled with advancements. Adaptions to the new ages, eventually anything and everything will be able to change and with that so will the times. With that being said, I think that change is inevitable, though we shouldn't rush to carry (the unpredictable future) out. 

Q:  Would you chose to be immortal and live through every change of time or live in a timeless alternate universe? why?

A: I would prefer to live in a timeless alternate universe, than be immortal. If I were immortal, would that mean everyone else was too? If so, I would consider immortality. But if I were immortal, and alone in my immortality, I don’t think I could live seeing the people I love; my children, the people I formulate relationships with, die. On the other hand, the timeless alternate universe narrative sounds progressive, which is ideal, and the truth is, what is life without death?

“Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.” 
― Haruki Murakami, Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman: 24 Stories

Q: What’s next for you? This is up to interpretation and there’s no wrong answer.

Edited by Sortilege

A: Figuring out if I actually want to go to university and be neck deep in debt, or if it's just something my parents instilled in me to be "of a higher standard". If I do want to go, what course am I going to go into?

Q: Would you take the chance to remove pain from existence itself and why?

a. never. without pain we'd lose consequence for the small problems in life. imagine bumping your against the same wall everytime you go through that specific hallway, but because you never felt that pain, you'd never learn what it was that incited it. pain is the body's natural mechanism to warn you of danger. along the lines of feelings and less physical pain, i feel that would go down the classic route of you can't have one without the other. if you removed hurt from your thoughts, your neutral state would be your lowest, and being anything less than delighted would feel bad. if you continued to apply that thought process, it'd become some horrible never ending loop eventually ending at a loss of perceptible feelings, trash or otherwise.

q. is there a quote you think about a lot? why is it important to you?

A : "God is either all powerful and not all good, or God is either all good and not all-powerful".

I think about this a lot because religion itself and the existence of divine beings and entities are constantly on my mind. I question my existence often. If I have a purpose, or if I'm just another being that was born to just survive. My mind tends to go farther than the earth's atmosphere and even sometimes beyond the universe. Not to make myself sound edgy or anything. But that's one thing my family and people that talk to me hate about me, I think so broadly about things. It's never a straight, narrow train of thought.

Q :  If you could have one person be with you for 48 hours, who would it be?