• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

♥ A: sakimichan@deviantART. she's my top idol in terms of art and i want to know how it feels like to be that successful in the art industry. but there's probably much more artists who make it big, she's the only one i can name off the top of my head that's the most successful. 

♥ Q: is there a specific aesthetic that just makes you happy and you relate to the most in interest? 

A: I don’t really have a specific aesthetic but I do enjoy kawaii and grunge aesthetics. I relate mostly to grunge/goth......I feel like I answered the question wrong :imath:

Q: What impact are you wanting to leave on the world?

Edited by Mya
  • Like 1

A: Good question bb, i don't know what impact i would be able to leave on the world, i feel like it would just be the same whether i'm in it or not (that got dark really quick IM SORRY LMAO) but honestly i think i'd just want to leave behind a happy family, well raised children and hopefully they're already grown ups by the time i leave,  i won't lie and say that i had a bigger plan, bigger impact i'm wanting to leave on the world because i really.. don't think about it that much, i honestly just want my world to be a happy place with rainbows and butterflies even when i'm gone. 

Q: What is your biggest regret? (maybe something that if you were to get another chance at, you'd do entirely different)

• Like 3

A: Letting people always get their way, giving up on something just because someone didn't believe me, not believing myself and being too shy to do something.. Now it's difficult to change old habits.

Q: Do you believe in Aliens? Why?

a. because why not? lol but seriously the sheer size of the universe we live in begets the very real possibility of another form of life out there. i consider myself hopeful, at the very least

q. on the same line, do you believe in ghosts or spirits? any personal experiences?

A: Although I don't have any personal experience with  ghost or spirits, but I personally do believe they exist. It's because there are things that people just can’t explain or even sometimes we have either experienced or witnessed mysterious, eerie sights, sounds and sensations that could only be a paranormal encounter.

Q: If you could be a anime/cartoon character for a week, who would it be and why?

Edited by Hera

A: Well there's a lot of things in the past that i wish i had witnessed.. But there's also a lot of events that will happen in a future far far away that i wish i could witness too.. this is a though one. Well, since i don't know for sure about the future i'm going to say that i wish i had witnessed the Apollo 11 mission.

Q: Do you believe in any conspiracy theory? if yes, which one?

A: I have been brought to attention by my grandmother about NASA not going to the moon. That the CIA and Government has been hiding this from us. It sounds silly but there is a long long YouTube Video on how everything was panned out and it was very interesting. It left me with that initial "hmm.. is this really real?" LOL.

Q: If you were to go back in time what would you redo differently? Would you try to accomplish more goals? Would you do more school? Pursue in a College/Uni etc..

• Like 1

A:  It depends, because if I know what I know now, I would have chosen different A-Levels and a different degree. But if I have to go back and not know what I know now.... I would  change a bad habit I used to have, so that I'd never started it to begin with.

Q: What is your dream job and why?

A: My dream job is to become a Forensic Psychologist. I currently have a degree in Forensic Science/Psychology + it has always fascinated me how we can profile offenders and find out the true reason as to why they committed certain crimes. Going deep into their minds, finding what makes them tick and if it can be reversed so further incidents don't occur.

Q: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Who with? + why?

• Like 1

A: Madeira island with my boyfriend because i miss him and i want us to be ok <33

Q: Pick one and explain why:

1: Having crystal that could show your future, this way you could change it.

2:  Having a potion that would make you invisible for one hour and only you have the recipe to do it.

3: Being able to sense people good and bad intentions.

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 1

A: Immediately, I am drawn to understanding a person's intentions, but I have a very strong intuition as it is so, typically, I am capable of understanding a person's intentions already. Being invisible sounds intriguing, but if only for an hour, I'm uncertain of its pay off. An hour isn't a terribly long time and heaven forbid it should wear off in a situation where I would want to be invisible. That leaves me with the crystal. Divination isn't a foreign concept for me, so I  think I would feel quite comfortable with the crystal.
Q: What gives you hope?

• Like 3

A: I have always thought the world was against me as it seems every time I’m high it puts me back to a low. My hope comes from my determination to reach my goal in life. As long as I try to keep focused, determined, and persistent I can achieve that. 

Q: if you were given the opportunity to have a different life entirely, but still retain all your memories of your previous life would you? (This would be a gamble a ‘better’ life is not garaunteed)

• Like 1

A: ABSOLUTELY NOT, I've gone through so much and if there's a possible chance to either have a worse or better life than what I have now I wouldn't change it for the world. I know this is cheesy but if I had the memory of my boyfriend in my new life and if I didn't have him in my new life I don't think I'd ever be happy in my new life. I wouldn't risk it! (Also cuz i luv @Buni too much to lose her.)

Q: What do you think makes a person truly evil? Are they born that way or did their environment make them that way?

Edited by Becks
  • Like 1

a: I haven't really delved into this topic too deeply but on the surface it seems like a mix between born that way and environmental factors. I think the environment has a much more definitive result. In many serial killers I've studied, 9/10 of them house a dark upbringing. Abuse at such a young age can (maybe) cause a predisposition to violent and evil behavior, causing that evil to grow within them as they age. Like a second nature. TLDR; A mix of both. (thanks btw @Becks for the interesting question!)

q: If you could have one wish granted at this very moment, what would it be?

Edited by Guest

A: I would wish for my grandmother to be alive again. I’ve heard so many stories about how amazing she was and it would mean so much to me if I got to be able to meet her since I didn’t get the chance. 

Q: What do you use to cope when you’re feeling uncomfortable? 

A: Uncomfortable..? hm.. i think i just huggle my pets and talk to my friends, really. now when i'm extremely uncomfortable thennn i just hide under my blankie, i don't really cope with it, i just try to sleep it off mainly.. image not the best idea but yeah 

Q: is there any fear you've overcome? image

• Like 2

A: It's still quite big, but I'm really proud of myself with public speaking. I couldn't even do a speech in front of one person. It's weird and kinda hard to explain but I think you'll know what I mean. Talking amongst a group is fine, I get a bit anxious but not enough for me to voice it. But stand up in front of everyone... hell no. But for the last year or so, I've really worked on myself and improved myself since I realised, I have value. I am worth good things. So I guess the fear isn't completely overcome as I still can't talk in front of a massive hall of people let's say, but I can stand up in front of small ish groups now! :bgoodjob:

Q: What is your favourite time of year, and why?

• Like 2

A: My favorite time is fall, where the leaves are changing color and the weather is going from hot to cool + sweaters, i love sweaters man

Q: You just witnessed someone get stabbed in front of you. What do you do?