• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: uhh I would freak the hell out and well I want to say that I’d probably run away so I won’t get caught by the person who stabbed the person because then that person could threaten my life but if the person just stabbed the person and left then I’d go and help them and call 911 

Q: What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

a: sirens, or demons. i'd probably bang one. :noooo:

q: what do you have a phobia of? heights, needles, etc. 

Edited by Guest

A) God.

A) Spiders. I don't even know why at this point, I know it's completely irrational but my body spasms even when I see a picture of one. It's so dumb, it makes me question the purpose of my existence more than anything else.

Q) What's your biggest regret and what would you do if you could go back in time to change things (if you had to)?

A: Getting them implant when I was 16. Literally. This is probably my biggest regret. If I could go back in time I would tell myself not to get it, why I don't want to get it and that personally, it's not for me. For some women, the implant is fantastic, but for me, nada. NO THANKS. 

Q: If you could be animal, which animal would you be and why?

@Will both of your answers made me laugh LOL.) 

a: HM. Either something that can fly so I can see the vastness of the ground below or a deep-sea creature so I could explore the depths. 

q: What's the worst injury you've gotten? 

Edited by Guest

@Latex, always glad to see my misery brings others joy. T_T Lowkey happy that you found it funny though.

A) When I broke my arm. The scar itself is just sigh to the point I wear long sleeves all the time to cover it up. It's kind of like a 8cm long, jagged line from just above my elbow to just below plus four other circle-ish shaped scars around it. They kind of look like if skin was burnt for a prolonged period of time - or if you imagine dead skin being put back onto a body because that's pretty much what happened. Somehow, it's lighter than the rest of my pale, white skin. It's not on the inside nor outside of my elbow, it's on the side of my... uh elbow arm bit that's most visible. :-) I got it when I was like two after falling off of a bench when I went to lean on a nonexistent bench back. I've repeated the same lame story so many times that I can no longer keep the grimace of annoyance off of my face when people ask about it.

Q) Tell me one feature you really love about yourself, whether it's personality based or appearance orientated.

A: Being able to really feel empathy for someone else, even if I don't agree with that person, I've always been able to put myself in their shoes and really see from their point of view. 

Q: Do you believe a person can be born inherently good or evil? Or do you think we become products of our environment or simply victims to our circumstances and that in turn makes us good or evil?

• Like 1

A: Both. I think some people just have minds that make them either good or bad or want to feel that + take into account growing up with environmental factors of parents, people, influences around you, etc, and you create the perfect gremlin or goddess.

A: You are on a deserted island with only a pocket knife. What is the first order of business?

• Like 1

(sorry I keep @ ing you but your scar sounds really cool ok @Will )

A:  If the island looks scarcely resourced, that bitch is going across my throat. Yeet. However if it looks like I could possibly survive I'd kill a small animal so my fatass could stay alive. 

Q: What do you think has been the worst time in American history and why? (eg. When slavery was normal, WW2, the polio outbreak, etc)  

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY "KMS" LMFAAO MARY GET THE FUCK OUT.

A: Worst time in America is me being born :sketch:

Q: Have you ever been betrayed by someone you loved most? What did you do to get over it?

A: The secret formula consists of NOTHING. 

NOTHING

That’s right, the secret formula consists of  NOT A SINGLE THING. It’s all a ruse that crafty Mr. Krabs came up with in order to stop Plankton from focusing on The Chum Bucket. It’s legitimately brilliant marketing! Think about it, when Patrick was in charge of The Chum Bucket’s slogan Plankton was getting more customers than the Krusty Krab.

This makes so much sense!! We all know that Mr. Krabs is cheap AF. Would he really be out here spending extra money on King Neptune’s Poseidon Powder?!

From: http://www.hollywood.com/tv/we-finally-know-what-the-spongebob-krabby-patty-secret-formula-is-60577938/

Q: Would you rather be the most popular kid in school/uni or the smartest kid in school/uni?

• Like 1

A: Smartest, duh. At least I'd have more time to play games because popularity = social life and I can't commit to that, hell no.

Q: When you crave something sweet, what's the first thing that pops into you mind?

A: I've learned to just move on and live without regrets, if I didn't do it, there was obviously a reason somewhere I wasn't supposed to.

Q: If you had to choose between a thousand dollars or real life pokemon, what would your starter be? :gettingaway:

a: my dream car b da Mercedes s550 coupe its fye af

q: where or what do you see yourself as (whatever how u ask this question) in 5-10 years from now