• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: Honestly my grandmother because I’ve never met her and she died before I was born. All the stories I hear about her and how amazing she was makes me really happy, I would love to spend time with her and get to know her!

Q: What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

A: Uhm, i would love to just wake up and be able to control any substance (?) like fire, water, objects.. I could make them fly, change shape and colors, even make them invisible.

Q: Imagine a zombie apocalypse just started. People running in the streets stealing cars, food etc. You can only go to one place in the whole word, take just one vehicle and just one weapon. Where do you go? What vehicle and what weapon do you chose? (You'll be in the place you chose forever, so you'll need food and water.. and you'll have to be safe from the zombies.. and from the people.)

#twdhyped

Edited by Awshie

A: uhh, well a tank if possible- then from that i'd steal cars and such, as for a weapon, anything with the longest range possible (im literally a baby so id stay in hiding until i died probably- YAY)

Q: if you have/had an imaginary friend, what do/would they look like? sound like? like to do? 

• Like 1

A: don't do it / he's not going to be your husband / he doesn't love you, he's gonna ask you for nudes on snapchat the moment you post to your story / dont do it

Q: What is one thing you desire most and how do you plan to achieve it?

A: My biggest desire is to work in the mental health field. Bit of back story: My brother has Asperger's which is a form of autism. It's very mild and he can cope without constant care etc, but I see the struggles he faces sometimes and I passionately want to help him. Due to that, I want to be able to help other's, particularly children. Whether it's a mental illness such as depression, or something they're born with. I'm also really passionate about art, and would love to be able to incorporate art into it, basically art therapy as I found it very helpful as a kid. I've almost finished my fine art degree, after that I can study a psychology degree if I want, but some places don't require to have a degree in either one. All I can say is, I will achieve this.

Q: If you could be a celebrity for day, who would you be and why? 

• Like 1

A: I'd be nicole dollanganger because she's one of my favorite artists, she's suh cute, and i just adore her.

Q: when you're playing something, or doing something you're bad at with other people do you start to "troll" so you don't look like you're bad at it?

a. i think it would be helpful to find out if it's an early death or an aged one ngl - there's a lot of prep to be put in before people die and i'd like to know if i can wait a few years before making a will, haha. death isn't really so scary to me, so knowing when or how would be more of a preparatory bonus to me. 

q. is there a specific part of the culture you grew up with that you treasure? ex: food clothes traditions, etc

a: I'm really into the food. It brings my family together and it's one of the only things that gets passed down each generation. And I also cannot live without rice and beans with stewed chicken. :hee:

q: What is your favorite natural environment (jungle, beach, etc.)?

a: The beach, I love just listening to the waves and staring off into the never-ending span of water. 

q: what game universe would you want to live in and why? (overwatch, mario, legend of zelda, etc)

A: when people say they’re going to do something but end up not doing it, lip smacking, talking over me, and talking while eating 

Q: What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?

• Like 1

A: Star Wars Prequels.  I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
Q: If you could live as someone else for a day who and why? (this can be anyone important in history, or just as simple as someone you look up to.)