• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: there’s been times where I have wanted to change the way I chose to do things and make it better, yah know? I wish I finished college, did better in school, etc. Yet I feel like these experiences I’ve been through have really molded me into a good person. I feel like I’m on the path I want to be, to be honest. I haven’t really thought about going on any other one, or wish that I took a different path. Kinda lame/deep but that’s my answer. >.<

Q: Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen anything sp00ky? 

A: Being wiccan I 100% believe in spirits. There have been paranormal things around me and my best friend our entire lives, doors slamming on their own, shadowy figures in the dark, the chilling feeling of someone standing over you, etc.

Q: If you play video games, what is your video game - art hourly ratio? o;

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A: If I game and set a day for it I play between 1-5 hours. On a normal day its set more to 1-3 hours. For art I usually do it before gaming and I can spend depending on the art 2-6 hours, sometimes I end up spending a few days on a piece im nit picking about though.

Q: If you could co-lab with any artist, no matter the person or time they are from (yup past artist too <3), who would it be and why? :3

A: hi tiff(; I don't find anything wrong with pineapples on pizza tastes great, people find it weird bc its fruit but some people put tomatoes/ peppers on pizza thats fruit why isn't that weird????? :whatwherewhen:

Q:  what do you think one of the most challenging things of growing older is?  

Edited by Sammu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A: Probably adjustment and figuring yourself out. Having to transition from adolescence to adulthood while finding out your identity WHILE ALSO trying to struggle with payments, bills, and making sure your life is essentially secure idk

Q: 'sup?

A: ahhh just working on chritmas eve, still have the last commission to finish up >.<

Q. I didn't know where to post this but here it goes, I think it's a matter more for the admins, but if you know the answerplstellme: CAN I MAKE A SHOP FOR 3D HERE ON TAKING COMMISIONED SKINS THAT ARE ON IMVU? (customized skintones, makeup, add-ons) I mean , are we allowed to do this on this forum? WOULD BE AMAZINGGGG IF ISSSS

• 1 month later...

A: I don't really have an answer for the previous question, because I'm still very new to this website, but I hope someone can answer it for you!

Q: What is your favorite artist on here, and why? Or who was the first artist you discovered and why were you drawn to them immediately?