• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

a: surreality cuz my dreams r better than real life even my nightmares. 

q: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

A: Definitely sunset  :iperfect:

Q:  If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? 

A: Snake. Actually, no. If I could pick a specific animal, then my dog. If I had to pick a general animal, then a horse. Horses have always been very special to me. Being with them gives me such a sense of wholeness and serenity.
Q: Would you ever try the trapeze?

A: honestly....i love both..but if i have to choose its fruit ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Q: what's something that is always on your mind?

A: nope, im pretty content with my life and the decisions I made, that has made me who I am today.

Q: you have 3 wishes, you cant use it on material things, what would you wish for?

A: Happiness for me and others, shelter and food for every person & kid without it, and maybe have the guy I like to fucking be with me ;^))))) selfish ikno

Q: What's one of your favorite scents? Like just something you love smelling like oooh makes you feel so good when you smell it

A. deff either warm vanilla, or honey... mm. reminds me of like warmth?? and tea?? and i hate tea but it smells tasty??

Q. Fave sanrio character?