• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: My life long dream would be to travel around the world to many different countries. I've been dreaming of that for ages now.

Q: Do you believe that you can be successful without having a bachelor's degree or any kind of certification?

• 3 weeks later...

A: Yes, because a lot of things have been accomplished before the idea of schools even came to mind ^-^ Plus a lot of actors, singers, authors, etc have admitted to never going to college. Plus there's a lot of people in the world who can't afford it, so it would be sad to say that they will never be successful just because they can't go to school.

Q: What's one thing that really makes you happy? :cutehehed:

• 3 weeks later...

A: I don't know honestly, hopefully a good one.

Q: When talking about yourself, do you usually just include what other's have told you or your honest opinion about yourself?

A: Probably 1. Music 2. Books 3. My cats  Gonna be sad when they pass probably in the next couple years :lazetears:

Q: Favorite not well known historical fact?

Edited by Sayest

add a letter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A: I'm definitely a night owl! (Most of the time not on purpose though.)
Q: If you were to legally change your name to anything else besides the one you already have, what name would you pick?

A: Alice!

Q: If you were given 10 clear drinks, all of different types of substance and had to drink 5 for $5mil would you chance it, given that some of the clear liquid could be harmful to your body/possibly kill you?

A: Hmm, I would spend it on helping homeless kids and those that need food and shelter. I would also give money to my family! It's a lot of money so I would put some of it in a savings account and the rest use it for my personal needs. 

Q: What's something that you've always wanted to do but never had the guts to do so?