• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I would like to get my name and face out there but reality stars don't exactly have the greatest reputations and aren't really taken seriously when they leave that world.

Q: Do you like horoscopes/astrology?

A: in my bed. i tend to sit / lay there when i'm angry or depressed and generally calm down. also, when i have the blankets over me and holding my favorite plushie, i tend to feel calm and protected. 

Q: what is something you had a wholesome misunderstanding of as a child? like, hearing a phrase wrong and thinking it meant something totally different in a completely innocent way. 

• Like 1

A: Uhh... I used to think that the continents were just floating on top of more water, like if u could breathe long enough you could swim under one and get from one ocean to another. I also used to think buffalo were extinct, because we're always told they were hunted to near extinction and my lil mind filled in the gap with the remaining few just eventually dying. 

(I might come update this when I think of more, these were a lil boring ;A;)

Q: Is there something you remember clear as day but everyone else in your family/around at the time can't remember and makes you feel crazy? ._.

• Like 1

A: in middle school, one of my friends were wearing white jeans and she didn’t know that she started her period, right? so I lend her my jacket and then I took her to the nurse and everyone was staring at us both with confused looks and it was all awkward because I was trying to help cover up the blood from the back of her pants.....

Q: If you could change your name, what would your new name be and why?

Edited by Mya

A: Probably something fantasy related.. I really like the name of some of my oc's.. like Seraph but then it just sounds too out there and set up for ridicule i guess ;(

Q: Have you ever accidentally upset someone without knowing it would upset them and feel bad afterwards? cuz maaaan am i feelin' it

• Like 1

A: I'm sorry that happened! I honestly can not think of a certain time, probably a while ago. I've been told that I care too much actually and should worry about myself :/

Q: Are you someone who speaks their mind most of the time, or withholds things? 

• Like 1

A: I speak my mind to my friends or people I'm close with, or online because it's easier for me to convey myself with words.. but when it comes to person, I withhold everything and just move on.

Q: How are you today? Are you eating well?

A: I’m having the best time of my life right now so you can say I’m doing awesome on this fine Friday morning!!!! Thank you for asking :blove: yes, i’m eating good!! gonna eat some breakfast rn

Q:  Do you like seafood? if you do, then what’s your favorite seafood?

Edited by Mya
  • Like 1

A: I passionately hate sea food. The smell, the taste, the look. I don't know why, but sea food and mayonnaise I just cannot stand. One time my Mum tricked me into eating a pollock fish finger rather than cod, and I just couldn't do it... Pollock is way more "fishy" than cod and I wanted to throw up. :icry:

Q: Are you a cat or dog person? Or any animal person? 

A: I love em all, I have a wildlife degree and my job is taking care of lab rats lmao, but of the two I prefer cats.

A: 

bffaa98c-ad1e-40f1-bece-c0e347c3811a.jpg

(Thai Peanut Chicken)

Q: What's an animal you are scared of?

v same :bhee:

Edited by Tamatoa

A: I am sacred of birds to the extent of screaming (internally) and running away by just being near them ;A; and sometimes the fear may extend to include statues or pictures of birds :kmeh:

Q: If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?

Edited by Hera
  • Like 1