• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A:

I struggled for a while with addiction and was able to get clean and stay clean. 

I've grown a lot from that place and now have my own business and have been the head chef in some great kitchens.

Q:

Are there any particular art mediums you prefer over others? 

Do  you have a favorite artist, and if so who are they?

• Like 2

A: I think I prefer digital, for the freedom and possibilities are endless, really. However there is something completely satisfying about paint and ink and the smell and mess about that, I also love working with my hands so. 

As for artists, I have three current favourites who are Valentina Remenar, Len Yan & Peter Mohrbacher.

Q: What is one art medium you've always wanted to try, but haven't done so yet? Why?

A: I've always wanted to try gouache and oil paintings, the texture has always been really pretty to me. I've tried painting starry night in acrylics, but I obv didnt get the result I wanted haha. I really want to try painting monet's waterlillies in oil! But paint in general intimidate me a little bit, I'm so used to digital art it's harder to screw up paints without being able to hit ctrl z lol

Q: So there's been talk for a while about making mars habitable.. if it were possible to just pack up and go safely, would you move to mars? Why/why not?

Edited by Mei

A: Yes.

I love this world, don't get me wrong, however absolutely I have the feelings and pull inside of me to also see the stars and go beyond this world. I'm fairly nomadic as it is, and rarely stay in the one place for very long before moving on to see new things. It seems like it would be, albeit very different and difficult, but a natural transition for me to be able to complete. My husband and I have talked about it a lot and we are of similar thought in regards to it. If presented with the opportunity, it's not one that I would pass up. 

Q: What reminds you most about home, wherever and whatever that is for you? 

• Like 1

A:
For me, what makes me nostalgic of home is the smell of the woods.  The sound of water and leaves crushing under my shoes. 

The scent of pine, maple, and sassafras on a hot summer day also remind me of home.

Scents of salt air and hot sand also bring me back.  Seagull cries, the wind off the beach...  It's very nostalgic.

Q:

Where is your favorite place to be?  Ie. particular building, an area, a particular vacation spot, etc.

A. My bed, 100%. It's where I spend most of my time, whether I be gaming, writing, or napping, it's where I find my comfort.

(I'm basically a cat)

Q. What's one thing that's incredible to you, that's unusual to others?

@Latex I drink milk with ice!!! and I love serial killers!!!

Edited by Toy

a: Drinking milk with ice, and serial killers. A lot of people find it morbid, but I'm fascinated by their psychological make-up and how it reflects into their crimes. :blush: @Toy !! BE MY FRIEND, tbh people online are like idgaf about serial killers but irl they're like what's wrong w u and YESS MILK W/ ICE IS BOMB ♥

q: What's (in your opinion) the greatest mystery of our universe? 

Edited by Guest

A: Either blackholes, or the beginning of time!

We'll probably never find out in our lifetime :lazecry:

Q: If you had to eat at one franchise for the rest of your life, which would it be?

A: I had a dream recently where my boyfriend and I went to an amusement park and got stuck up at the top of a really tall rollercoaster. I have a bit of anxiety so I was worried I'd be terrified being that high up, but when we got stuck we both laughed and I felt so at peace there with him. Its probably really silly since it's such a simple dream, But.. idk I usually have nightmares and not feeling scared or worried about anything was so soothing :lazecry:

Q: If you got to pick where you'd pass away, where would it be and why?

A: hmm.. i think it would be at some corny place like.. under a tree on a hill, starry night. And i actually want my life partner there as well, with my pets.. godd thinking about how my pets would react to my death makes me want to cry.. LOL sorry i got sidetracked, but yeah that's my answer ; - ; ... i want the last thing i see to be the ones i love, at a nice calming place.

Q: what do you love most about your life? image

• Like 2

A: I love everything, I don’t know if I could pick anything in particular but probably the people in my life. <3 

Q: Who is your favorite Streamer on either: Mixer or Twitch and what makes them your favorite? 

• Like 1

A. I don't really have a favorite Twitch streamer, per se. I usually just watch whoever happens to be on the most depending on the game I'm interested in watching at that time. So, for now, it would be Grimmmz since I enjoy his reactions and the way he interacts with those in the chatbox (which usually gets me interested in most I follow).

Q. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?

Edited by carameltease
  • Like 1

A: I usually do the things I love if it's possible. But it really depends on what the reason is for the bad day. Sometimes I just lay down and cry sadsadsadsad. Other times I may just draw or whatever I feel like doing.

Q: What goals do you have in life? ♥

Edited by Cupsu

A:

My goals in life are to grow my business and eventually get a few food trucks. 

I also want to one day build a house of my own with a large enough back yard that I can have a huge edible garden with an apiary.

Q:

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

A:  I like Old Navy LOL. Jeans fit me well there. I dress like a mom. Mom jeans. :bfsweat:

Q:  If you could wear only one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Edited by Sinneric

Answer:  Although it doesn't really count as a genre I love music from the 90s. If I had to pick just one genre though I'd probably say pop. 

Question:  If you could eat either only fruit or only vegetables for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?