• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Food Love

Amaya

giphy.gif 

I can't make topics as nice as Yumi's done, but if anyone knows me they know how much I love food. (Pasta tbh).

So why not have a topic where we can just spam food, share any recipes we love for others and anything food related! 

ughhhh I LUV PASTA AS WELL

I just made crab Alfredo (bow-tie noodles as well hehe) with a bit of moscato in the Alfredo sauce ...YOU'D SLAP URSELF UGHHHH ...i am pro at Italian foodies 

I'm just gonna post pics of my favourite food here bcos y not and I LOVE GROUPS AND WANT TO POST IN THEM ALL

here is chips and gravy and sausage which is v nom nom and I want I get from the chippy

sausage-chips-and-gravy.jpg

here is some cottage pie which is my favourite home cooked meal although this doesn't look as good as when I cook it 

Cottage_Pie_Mince_Recipe_Web.jpg?fm=jpg&fit=thumb&w=1200&h=630

and here is some great lasagna cos you know we gotta throw some other cultures and cuisines in there

2014-r-xl-pork-lasagna.jpg?itok=Cl1IKdkl

I could go on all day but I'll stop now x

13 minutes ago, Pey said:

I'm just gonna post pics of my favourite food here bcos y not and I LOVE GROUPS AND WANT TO POST IN THEM ALL

here is chips and gravy and sausage which is v nom nom and I want I get from the chippy

sausage-chips-and-gravy.jpg

here is some cottage pie which is my favourite home cooked meal although this doesn't look as good as when I cook it 

Cottage_Pie_Mince_Recipe_Web.jpg?fm=jpg&fit=thumb&w=1200&h=630

and here is some great lasagna cos you know we gotta throw some other cultures and cuisines in there

2014-r-xl-pork-lasagna.jpg?itok=Cl1IKdkl

I could go on all day but I'll stop now x

...I am..now hungry UGHH

MochaIcedCoffee_CoffeeIce.jpg

(picture from google.)

today i made iced coffee for the first time !!

it's not as great as starbucks or cafe iced coffee, but i was pretty happy since i was able to make it myself and i did like it!

i watched a couple of videos and surprisingly, one video had ingredients i had in my home, so yay!!

definitely going to make more at some point, since i love iced coffee, aaa.

Spoiler

this is the video in case you want to try: 

also, if we're talking about favorite foods, my current favorite (since my favorite foods change like the weather in a day) is grilled quesadilla wrap from pollo tropical !!
193-2.jpg

do any of you get a certain addiction to a certain food, eat it until you're sick of it and then move onto a new one?? that's me.

bamboo-berry-frozen-yogurt.jpg.5a894dd6748dbc3da58e0a0a8265943d.jpgtaro-bubble-tea-500x366.jpg.c53178ebd9b5444eb8741f707fb3d8c2.jpg

:erlmo:

This plant was made by the heavens for me

The beautiful Taro dessert ~

It's such a pretty purple/Lilac color

It's so creamy and sweet, tried for the first time at a donuts shop as a boba drink, then another dessert place called "Frostbites" with Taro sorbet with Italian vanilla ice cream :kwooble:

If you have a sweet tooth like me, you might enjoy this dessert as much as me

(fiance always ends up stealing four or five bites even when he has his own >.>)

Ok hear me out. Tater tots. BUT NOT JUST ANY OLD TATER TOTS. Chili cheese tots. AND NOT JUST FROM ANYWHERE, from sonic.

sonic_tatertots2.jpg

I love them so much that for my upcoming 21st birthday im not going to a restaurant,  not going out, not doing anything wild; I'm taking my ass to sonic....getting 3 orders of this and 2 milkshakes.....then im going home :^) happy birthday i wanted tater tots. I havent had sonic since 2015 (yes ive been keeping track) cuz the only sonic near me is kinda far and really theres no reason to go out that direction in my daily life, it's sad.

If you've never been to sonic but have one nearby I highly suggest....chili cheese tots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived