• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

they are both couple dp's yeah <3 ( well one them is a friend but you get the point xD) when do i sent the credits ?  and too who <3  could you do the Byuutiful one maybe first :3 ? 

Edited by Deathly

If I can take both orders, I need the payment if immediately to the Eretz account and that I enclose the screen of the second order and the details, it would be edited in the first place the original order and then the one of now :pblushing: 

paid.thumb.png.38505fa53d8f764e648235e7751d354b.png 

HOI i paid 60k ill send you the last 2k remaining tomorrow as i couldnt buy 2k or did i have credits to send so i have to wait one day hope that isnt a problem QwQ 

@Kuy Hey love, sorry was traveling late last night bit I hope this works better! https://imgur.com/a/gpcyC2U

Also, imvu said they have transferred the credits c: https://prnt.sc/nqqkt5

Edited by Innocentlyy

Added screenshot of credit transfer
  • Like 1

@Deathly first finished  grande1.png grande2.png

PEQUE.png PEQUE2.png

Here!

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Kuy said:

Single/couple: Single

Screenies: https://sta.sh/2akkstkd0io?edit=1
     Background color:
Whatever you think fits best
   Text: Irrational
   Extras: None
   Advice: I am not sure if the screenshots are workable.

It's a gift so please do let me know if they aren't. 

credits/paypal: Paypal
                                         Bribery: No
                                           Total: $10 with tip

-Thank you! :cutethumbsup:

Edited by Sivonne

Mispelling.

Single/couple: Single
                                                                                         Screenies: 
https://sta.sh/210il6q9tza1
                                                                                         Background color: pink!
                                                                                         Text: Meranda
                                                                                         Extras: -
                                                                                         Advice: -

credits/paypal: paypal, my email is [email protected]
                                                                                         Bribery: -
                                                                                         Total: $7

Edited by Aion