• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

3 hours ago, JackieFatass said:

hi , i was wondering if you would do a Dp for me and my boyfriend, we could pay with either credits or money . 

Of course @JackieFatass You can pay as you settle credits or money

On 12/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, Kuy said:

Single/couple:  couple
                                        Screenies: 
dp2.thumb.png.c522eadb93bf5305367b25e939c2d625.pngdp1.thumb.png.dfb355e8e6c5b943564d27b6f2acfc30.png
                                       Background color: is   transparent an option? if not a dark grey is fine.                                                              Text:  Spreng / Orall
                                        Extras: can you add cut
e black hearts around us :bfpervyblush:
                                        Advice: i know curly hair can be a headache . (well for me lol ) but there doesnt have to be a lot showing, just enough to know its there . if that makes sense :blush:

credits/paypal: 25k credits 
                                        Bribery: 10k

Total: 35k

Single/couple: Couple
                                                                                         Screenies: 
https://sta.sh/2gndtha5eoy if you would like different ones, let me know!
                                                                                         Background color: red & white
                                                                                         Text: Viraine & Cardio
                                                                                         Extras: -
                                                                                         Advice: -

credits/paypal: Paypal
                                                                                         Bribery: -
                                                                                         Total: $14

I will not be able to send payment until tomorrow morning, hope that's okay!