• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

TV shows/Movies

Nerk

Tv shows:

The 100

Humans

Power

The flash

Supergirl

Black lightning

Grown-ish

Famous in love

sirens

Krypton

legion

13 reasons why

stranger things

once upon a time

empire

the big bang theory

Lost in space

Troy: fall of a city

The magicians

Altered Carbon

Orphan black (they suck for cancelling it)

Anime: 

My hero academia

Tokyo ghoul

Attack on Titans

Sword Art online

Movies.... too long to even list, i've probs watched everything.  :psleepy:

Best movie by far is probs: Colombiana

No clue why the movie bombed- probs not enough publicity but shit was BOMB af. they did everything right.

Favorite TV shows- King of the hill, Futurama, Hannibal, Master Chef, Junior Master Chef, Hotel Hell, Kitchen Nightmares, Spawn the animated series 1997, My little pony, family guy, American dad, Robot Chicken, Drawn Together, Drew Carey show, Big bang theory, Two and a half men, Friends, Fresh Prince of bel-air (I might more but I can't think of any at the moment haha).

Favorite Movies- Silence of the lambs, Leon: The professional, (All the classic animated Disney films from the 1990s and earlier), Dream work animated Films, Dark knight, The Avengers, coco, Memoirs of a Geisha, Wonder woman, The Punisher, Spawn movie.

Favorite TV Shows: Rick & Morty, Blue Bloods, CSI Miami, Two & A Half Men, Friends, Fresh Prince Of Belair, Game of Thrones, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, The Stranger Things, The Office, Lucifer, Sons Of Anarchy, Greys Anatomy,  The 100, Teen Wolf, Archer, American Horror Story, Hawaii Five-o, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Prison Break, Shameless, Bob's Burgers, Hells Kitchen, Botched, Ink Master. 

Favorite Movies: Tomb Raider, Underworld, Pacific Rim, Truth or Dare, Saw, Jurassic Park, Jumanji, Thor, Game Night, Get Out, The Purge, Me Before You, Deadpool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my absolute faaaaaavorite show is Game of Thrones. I've watched it way too many times♥️ I'm also rewatching true blood and greys anatomy😍 I love any thing fantasy and especially with dragons♥️ i also got back into the walking dead ever since they added negan. 

rupaul's drag race

criminal minds

gilmore girls

the office

parks n recreation

atypical

stranger things

SUPERNATURAL

the originals

i gotta start watching game of thrones, lucifer & the walking dead tbh but i feel im too late for the walking dead:lazecry:

On 9/16/2018 at 9:03 PM, XV0IDX said:

If anyone has Hulu,

Castle Rock is really good and I 100% suggest giving it a try!

Castle Rock was so good!

And the new season for Better Call Saul is out, too!

Lets see for tv shows im currently rewatching the Xfiles and another good show for ufo lovers would be Taken ( you can find it on youtube) its older but well done .  Movies same thing if it has ufo or aliens im there . Excited for the new predator ! Also anything Horror and Gorey .:alienunce:

• 3 weeks later...

OUTLANDER IS AMAZING. Also, Game of Thrones, I love the Vampire Diaries and they came out with a new series called "The Originals" so uh HMU

Also love love LOVE Heartland and pretty much any bad humor movie like "Meet the Millers" or "Borat"

Guest teddybearsouls

I'm never really one to watch tv shows, especially not the kind that are a continuous story line, as opposed to cartoons with something new happening every time. My sister dragged me into watching Riverdale, which I quite liked. Another of those "plot-driven" shows I like is actually one that I watched years and years ago, when I was eleven or twelve - House of Anubis.

On to my favorite shows that weren't plot-driven - shows where usually something new occurs every episode that isn't too much connected to the previous, with some exceptions. You can really tell I'm not a tv-watcher, because all of these shows are from my childhood when I actually did watch tv, lmao. My favorites over the years that I still consider to be good today are My Life As A Teenage Robot, The Powerpuff Girls, iCarly, Big Time Rush, and Victorious. There are some more really great childhood shows, but these were my top favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived