• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

hace 9 hours, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi I love it so much!! Thank you so much for doing her! I'll PM you my e-mail right away. :uncunceunce:

: D there I sent you the email with the files. let me know if everything comes to you Ok. Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your character <3 is super cute and I had a lot of fun doing it: D <3 thanks. you can come back whenever you want. I am more than happy to draw what you want <3

hace 2 hours, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi Got them! Thank you so much! She looks amazing in your art style! :cutehehehaaas:

I'm so glad you like TwT. What I love most in life is to draw <3 and that people leave happy with my work is what fills me the most and makes me very very happy <3

@Sherubii : D Today I already did the sketches of your two characters. I really liked them a lot! <3 I hope you like it! if there is any modification or something let me know <3

Spoiler

IMG_20200707_115236.thumb.jpg.ae03d841444c86ffbed9365a609adee0.jpg

IMG_20200707_115304.thumb.jpg.a29cfd2f930f238c04a1ae3e8f5f6885.jpg

• Like 1

hace 1 hour, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi They both look great! ♥

Only request I have is I don't want the lower one to have nose piecring.

hahaha it's true i forgot to tell you i made his nose xD hahaha. on the pc I remove it without problems :)

: D I'm glad you like both <3 as soon as the payment arrives (without rushing) I start with the lines.
https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi All goods, I used to do my art in the same steps, with sketching, pen lining, and scanning it to the pc to color. 

I doesn't have the software for my scanner though haven't been bother to contact support on it to get another CD or keycode to get the software again.

>///< Like I'd said on Friday I get paid. But I work that day so I'll send Friday night! :3 

• Like 1

hace 40 minutes, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi All goods, I used to do my art in the same steps, with sketching, pen lining, and scanning it to the pc to color. 

I doesn't have the software for my scanner though haven't been bother to contact support on it to get another CD or keycode to get the software again.

>///< Like I'd said on Friday I get paid. But I work that day so I'll send Friday night! :3 

omg! I don't have a TwT scanner. I directly take a photo with my cell phone hahaha and then I make the lines and color in the paint tool sai :klove:

doing the sketch in traditional is quite nice because according to my opinion you have better ease when making the lines: D <3

in the same way surely if you put the name of the scanner in google you would have to get the drivers. nowadays everything is in google XD hahaha <3 hopefully you will find it soon.

okis. no problem and thank you very much! : D :klove:. I don't usually work on Saturday or Sunday. so if you pay me on Friday night it will most likely start with the lines on Monday. the same I always warn here when I start with the work <3:klove:

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi Oh dang, you just used it from the photo from the phone! That's def skills to me. ♥

Yeah maybe, I just too lazy to find out for now. I bet I am better off getting up to date printer/scanner than like my 7 year old scanner~

But no worries I am not in a rush, I totally understand but you'll see the money Friday night than you can keep working on it whenever! :D

Edited by Sherubii
  • Like 1

hace 15 hours, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi Oh dang, you just used it from the photo from the phone! That's def skills to me. ♥

Yeah maybe, I just too lazy to find out for now. I bet I am better off getting up to date printer/scanner than like my 7 year old scanner~

But no worries I am not in a rush, I totally understand but you'll see the money Friday night than you can keep working on it whenever! :D

I always wanted a scanner. My parents did not want to buy it from me so eventually when I started using cell phones I would take a picture of them hahaha they are many years of much practice and it has the same effect: D. BUT for final illustrations with traditional color like colored pencils, watercolors, markers etc. It does not help much because it looks ugly:, C I still did not find the method to make it look good hahaha.
But if the scanner you have works when you have time, fix it. it's always better to use money for things you don't have: D.

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi Yeah pretty sure my scanner/printer was like $80 something. I still got no clue where it's at though.

If I find it, then I'll try to get support to help me out to get the software for it that I have it when I move. 

But yeah I wish tried more things with special markers and such, but I lazy. xD I stick to my chibi pixel arts for now.

Edited by Sherubii
  • Like 1

Hace 1 Hora, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi She looks great! Nothing needs to be changed. ♥

: D color and shades finished! <3 I have a question. Did you tell me about doing DP editing? xD I don't remember if you ever told me.
Now after dinner I will start with the lines of the other chibi :)

image.thumb.png.ac55276c0f82c42621d36ce41f86ab37.png

• Like 3

hace 4 hours, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi Ahh she turned out amazing! ;u ; ♥

Tyvm! and for this one I don't need dp edit, for the other one yes if I could? :o

Also enjoy ur dinner, and take ur time! :3

I'm really glad you like it: D <3 <3 <3 DP cuts are at no extra cost so I can do Sugar Baby's DP for you. no problems :) <3 here I have the finished lines.

tell me if it's ok or needs modifications. xD it has taken me longer because it has more details hahaha I did not remember that I had so many <3 I love it!

image.thumb.png.6d21db16250d4dfb0aa02cde4f9b5206.png

• Like 1

hace 30 minutes, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi Gotcha, yeah I just dp crop for this one! 

All looks good! ♥

I just came to show you with the base color xD hahaha <3 in a while and I'm done with the shadows.

tell me if the eyes and hair color are ok. 

image.thumb.png.56eac5a426748b489525a38c25f951d7.png

• Like 2