• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

4 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D is this better?

image.png.bb9b28bc01ad3a0c7f0c3da1c449db2a.png

AWWW thankyou so much >3< :klove: whenever you want you can leave me the form with what you want me to draw> w <I usually ask for payment after having done the sketch hahaha.

Yesss that's much better 🥺💖💖

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 44th said:

Yesss that's much better 🥺💖💖

hi! : D Today I finished the shadows <3 tell me if you like it. When you give me the ok, give me your email so I'll send you the final file. <3 :klove:

image.png.6afaf5537a8a17a382f7193253f8c352.png

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

hi! : D Today I finished the shadows <3 tell me if you like it. When you give me the ok, give me your email so I'll send you the final file. <3 :klove:

image.png.6afaf5537a8a17a382f7193253f8c352.png

She's perfect, I love!! Thank you so much and please send to [email protected] instead 😊😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 44th said:

She's perfect, I love!! Thank you so much and please send to [email protected] instead 😊😊

> 0 <done! there I sent it to you! <3 tell me if everything got to you Ok.
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful character; _; I really enjoyed it <3 <3 <3 whenever you want it would be an honor to be able to draw you again <3 :klove:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

> 0 <done! there I sent it to you! <3 tell me if everything got to you Ok.
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful character; _; I really enjoyed it <3 <3 <3 whenever you want it would be an honor to be able to draw you again <3 :klove:

Thank you, I got it fine! I'm happy you enjoyed and of course I would return for more later hehehe ☺☺💖

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SakuraSlowly said:

Bumpbump

1886033704_ezgif.com-gif-maker(15).gif.fdc0e4548f53841dd1e00f3f0b198c39.gif

Ohwwwww ;w; Thankyou so much !:bthanks:   I am so pending to finish with the commissions that I forget to bump my shop TwT <3. by the way and officially finished with the orders prior to yours so tomorrow I will be able to start with the lines: D <3 :klove:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

Ohwwwww ;w; Thankyou so much !:bthanks:   I am so pending to finish with the commissions that I forget to bump my shop TwT <3. by the way and officially finished with the orders prior to yours so tomorrow I will be able to start with the lines: D <3 :klove:

Yay and it ok xD ya got me to bump bump the shop

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, Crystals said:

Name: Crystals

Style: Chibi Half 

Reference: Updating My Old OC

Details Extras: All Is Included Via Link

Color Backgraund:  In Link

Paypal  Email: PM
Price: $15

Oh! Hi Sorry I thought I had already answered you x, D haha. Thank you very much for wanting to commission me again; 3; <3 I love the concept of the character <3 <3 <3 surely for Friday I will start with the sketch and I will show you: D :bthanks:

7 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Oh! Hi Sorry I thought I had already answered you x, D haha. Thank you very much for wanting to commission me again; 3; <3 I love the concept of the character <3 <3 <3 surely for Friday I will start with the sketch and I will show you: D :bthanks:

Oh take your time, im in no big hurry just a little update i might change her haircolor from Bisexual pride to something else only i just wanna see her hairstyle first haha. Also debating on doing a second commission how soon would i have to order it by to have it done by the 25th of august? ( thinking of doing some Birthday art ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crystals said:

Oh take your time, im in no big hurry just a little update i might change her haircolor from Bisexual pride to something else only i just wanna see her hairstyle first haha. Also debating on doing a second commission how soon would i have to order it by to have it done by the 25th of august? ( thinking of doing some Birthday art ) 

oh change all you want and put it in the stash. : 3 I don't get to do the sketch today so I can do it just by Friday. If you need a drawing for you before August 25 the more days you give me the better xD if you give me the references this week I can finish it before the 25. x'D I have many commisions I do not know when so many accumulated hahaha.:kwave:

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Crystals hi! here I made the sketch tell me if you like: 3 or do you want any modification. I don't know if you made changes to the sta.sh xD anything I modify everything you want <3 :kcheeks:

image.thumb.png.5043a51a3d0fd602023d108a6b3e5cd7.png

Couple of changes Thats all, sorry this is my fault because i didnt go into better details.
1. On her lip the stud under it can be removed, i just wanted the white line marking in the center of the lip ( its meant to be like a elven marking / sign of a warrior ) 
2. Her nose is fine, could we remove the 3 dots at the bottom i personally think just the lines across the bridge of her nose are good or i might just be seeing things if so sorry 
3. her ears are pointes, shes a elf and i also edited the sta.sh and included what piercings she needed by circling them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crystals said:

Couple of changes Thats all, sorry this is my fault because i didnt go into better details.
1. On her lip the stud under it can be removed, i just wanted the white line marking in the center of the lip ( its meant to be like a elven marking / sign of a warrior ) 
2. Her nose is fine, could we remove the 3 dots at the bottom i personally think just the lines across the bridge of her nose are good or i might just be seeing things if so sorry 
3. her ears are pointes, shes a elf and i also edited the sta.sh and included what piercings she needed by circling them

: D don't worry they are simple changes. that's better ?

image.thumb.png.7dae3b8c8588b59487449d533ada0a7a.png

@Myshuchibi I just wanted to let you know, as of 8pm est Thursday August 19th I will be unavailable for any feedbacks on wip, payment and other sorts until Thursday September 2nd 

I was hoping we could of got this done sooner but its fine. Hope you understand I look forward to WIP and such when i return 

• Like 1