• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

3 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

I'm glad you like it: D <3 here I made them the shadows and the blush. Tell me if it's okay or is there something they want me to change <3

image.png.91aefc022401f16b78cd6bcef8b58d2c.png

Absolutely perfect, i sent it to her and she can't get over it.  No Changes 

• Like 1

: D I'm glad you like it. I already sent you the file by email. tell me if everything came to you ok.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your characters together> w <I really liked being able to draw them <3

F O R M

Name: Skao (can I have one with the name Beau as well?)

Style: chibi halfbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/21r07v1534tx

Details Extras: can I have dp size as well? add the hat and hair accessories in the link as well

Color Backgraund: black with orange pumpkins with ghosts

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10

• Like 1

omg Thank you very much! I accept! <3 <3 <3

I can make the DP clipping for you as you need.
The only thing you ask me for a background color with drawings xD if you want me to make the drawings of the pumpkins and ghosts, it would be 5 usd extra.

If you confirm that it is fine. on Tuesday I'm already starting to make the sketch :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg Thank you very much! I accept! <3 <3 <3

I can make the DP clipping for you as you need.
The only thing you ask me for a background color with drawings xD if you want me to make the drawings of the pumpkins and ghosts, it would be 5 usd extra.

If you confirm that it is fine. on Tuesday I'm already starting to make the sketch :)

That is fine love! I look forward to seeing the sketch! :lldesire:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

:D here is the sketch <3 tell me if you like it or need any change :klove:

https://prnt.sc/uypevk

Omg I love it so much! I love all the details and how you put them! You did it exactly how I hoped it would look! No changes at all! :klove:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skao said:

Omg I love it so much! I love all the details and how you put them! You did it exactly how I hoped it would look! No changes at all! :klove:

: D hahaha I'm very glad you like TwT <3 <3 <3 between Wednesday and Thursday I start with lines <3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D hahaha I'm very glad you like TwT <3 <3 <3 between Wednesday and Thursday I start with lines <3

Look forward to seeing the process with the lines love! Your art is absolutely beautiful and cute! :lleager:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D ok! there I added it to the form. I have to finish a commission before yours. but I'm sure tonight I'll start with the lines.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

Sent payment! :kwave:

Proof: https://gyazo.com/9d291820b534a9f0ada463a408888af1 :ipayday:

Also take your time. I look forward to seeing the lines whenever you can :bgoodjob:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

F O R M

Name: Beau (one with Skao as well)

Reference: https://sta.sh/213fdf8s8hmq

Details Extras: hair accessories are in link and can I have dp size for this as well? 

Color Backgraund: Blue

Had to come back for another. I love your art!:kwave:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Skao said:

@MyshuchibiHi hun! Not to rush you but hope to receive an update soon. Also do you offer any animations by any chance? :blush:

Hi! I took the weekend to rest. : D but today I'm finishing the lines. I have to polish them and I already put the base color on it and show it to you.

I make animations but simple. such as blinking eyes or changing expressions: D <3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Hi! I took the weekend to rest. : D but today I'm finishing the lines. I have to polish them and I already put the base color on it and show it to you.

I make animations but simple. such as blinking eyes or changing expressions: D <3

It is okay dear. You needed the rest so no worries. Look forward to seeing the base color and such. Will it cost extra for blinking? :klovee:

On 10/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Skao said:

F O R M

Name: Beau (one with Skao as well)

Reference: https://sta.sh/213fdf8s8hmq

Details Extras: hair accessories are in link and can I have dp size for this as well? 

Color Backgraund: Blue

Had to come back for another. I love your art!:kwave:

Oh! I'm dying; 0; I had not seen it ! <3 I accept that nice character concept! <3 sure by the end of this week I'll start with the sketches.

incidentally I show you what I'm going from your previous drawing

image.thumb.png.d019a77fa67967c79d038d319dfbaaa5.png

2 minutes ago, Skao said:

It is okay dear. You needed the rest so no worries. Look forward to seeing the base color and such. Will it cost extra for blinking? :klovee:

eye blink costs 5 usd: D.
Thank you very much for your patience TwT <3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Oh! I'm dying; 0; I had not seen it ! <3 I accept that nice character concept! <3 sure by the end of this week I'll start with the sketches.

incidentally I show you what I'm going from your previous drawing

image.thumb.png.d019a77fa67967c79d038d319dfbaaa5.png

eye blink costs 5 usd: D.
Thank you very much for your patience TwT <3

No worries love. I will leave the dp form as is and not add blinking. Start the other whenever you can, no worries! I love how it looks so far. I wonder how her face will look as well in the process. You can continue :k3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skao said:

No worries love. I will leave the dp form as is and not add blinking. Start the other whenever you can, no worries! I love how it looks so far. I wonder how her face will look as well in the process. You can continue :k3:

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 here I have already completed the base color and the complete lines tell me if you like it or want to change something <3

image.thumb.png.8f07faece515127884077766b8dde91c.png

• Like 1