• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Navigarehere I finish the lines and the base color: D tell me if you like it. or do you want me to make any changes

I need to do the make up hahaha I will do it when I start with the shadows xD

image.thumb.png.e59ab344a599735ba71a80d4bf48dbfa.png

Everything is perfect! The eyes will be a brown,right?:blove:

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi

Hi again! I would love another one for the same character XD (different hairstyle and outfit though) if you're not too busy

This time here for the Anime Half Body

(Mature just in case)

F O R M

Name:Choco

Style:Anime Half Body

Reference:Outfit and OC:

Pose and Others:

Details Extras:Her hair is going to be covering over one of her eyes (the side with the eggplant and peach hairclips)

Her boobs are going to be big and squished into the tentacle (examples in refs)

Could I get this one with two different expressions please? (Inside refs if yes)

Color Backgraund:Peach/Pink? May I also have one with no background please?

Paypal / Email:Will Pm ^-^
Price:25 (or more?)

Let me know if you need more info!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Navigare said:

Everything is perfect! The eyes will be a brown,right?:blove:

yes :P take advantage and I made the shadows and finished it complete. I see brown eyes. But tell me if you like it like this or want it lighter or darker or any modification you want me to do :)

image.thumb.png.779b363ee1d135858a62d92b5847f2f5.png

9 hours ago, ChocolateTentacles said:

@Myshuchibi

Hi again! I would love another one for the same character XD (different hairstyle and outfit though) if you're not too busy

This time here for the Anime Half Body

(Mature just in case)

F O R M

Name:Choco

Style:Anime Half Body

Reference:Outfit and OC:

Pose and Others:

Details Extras:Her hair is going to be covering over one of her eyes (the side with the eggplant and peach hairclips)

Her boobs are going to be big and squished into the tentacle (examples in refs)

Could I get this one with two different expressions please? (Inside refs if yes)

Color Backgraund:Peach/Pink? May I also have one with no background please?

Paypal / Email:Will Pm ^-^
Price:25 (or more?)

Let me know if you need more info!

oh! Hello! : D <3 I love your idea <3 <3 <3 you will be my first sensual commission in anime hahaha <3
With what I saw that you want me to draw you, it would cost you 30 usd (+5 usd extra for the tentacles) and if you want two expressions, it would cost you +5 usd more: P tell me if that's okay. I have two commissions ahead of me so if everything goes well just next week I can make the sketch.

7 hours ago, Synny said:

Your art is so cute!

;3; Thankyou so much! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you like it.:klove:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jungkook said:

Name: Kay

Style: Chibi Fullbody

Reference: will pm

Details Extras: will pm

Color Backgraund: Up to you 💚

Paypal / Email: [email protected]

Price: 15$

ahw! thank you very much; 3; <3 I accept <3 I have a couple of commissions before I assume it will take a long time to make your sketch. but send me the references whenever you want so I can hardly start with your order <3

On 1/5/2021 at 8:28 AM, Myshuchibi said:

yes :P take advantage and I made the shadows and finished it complete. I see brown eyes. But tell me if you like it like this or want it lighter or darker or any modification you want me to do :)

image.thumb.png.779b363ee1d135858a62d92b5847f2f5.png

oh! Hello! : D <3 I love your idea <3 <3 <3 you will be my first sensual commission in anime hahaha <3
With what I saw that you want me to draw you, it would cost you 30 usd (+5 usd extra for the tentacles) and if you want two expressions, it would cost you +5 usd more: P tell me if that's okay. I have two commissions ahead of me so if everything goes well just next week I can make the sketch.

;3; Thankyou so much! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you like it.:klove:

She's super cute! Everything is perfect!:cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Navigare said:

I don’t think I’ve received the file yet 

hahaha I hadn't sent it yet. i  was wanting to confirm if that is the email you want me to send you the file. 

Now yes. I send it: D tell me if I got everything ok. Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your beautiful character; w; I had a lot of fun drawing it <3 <3 <3 :klove: