• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

On 2/4/2021 at 9:18 PM, Playtime said:

Ahhh tysm I can’t wait!!

hi! sorry for the delay! here the sketch! tell me if you like ot or need any change :3 <3 :klove:

image.thumb.png.06c847a3abaa249a08ca36852ee8b9e5.png

On 2/7/2021 at 2:21 AM, Crystals said:

Name: Chrissy

Style: Chibi Half

Reference: X♥X

Details Extras: Included

Color Backgraund: Included

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $20 - $25? 

Hi! here the sketch :D ! <3 tell me if you like it or any change <3:klove:

image.thumb.png.aff398eaff76786de2cf226e82f4fdbe.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

hi! sorry for the delay! here the sketch! tell me if you like ot or need any change :3 <3 :klove:

Omg that’s perfect I love it!!! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Ahh i love it!! Honestly i think i love chloe the most she looks like a funko pop almost hahah love it no changes

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 5:12 PM, Crystals said:

Ahh i love it!! Honestly i think i love chloe the most she looks like a funko pop almost hahah love it no changes

hahaha I was super unconscious that your bitch comes out like a funko pop hahaha x, D. I still have trouble making better animes (? I'm glad to know that you like it anyway: D here's the base color. Tell me if you like it or want changes. I'll finish it by Friday <3

image.thumb.png.794abecf135d0ead5baecfec8c93144f.png

On 2/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, Playtime said:

Sorry that took me a while to send payment but all paid!!!

0FAB097C-731B-46B9-A393-42EBFF5F53C0.jpeg

omg thank you very much TwT! You don't have to apologize hahaha I hadn't asked you because I still had a commission ahead of me. Sure for Friday I can start and I'll show you how it looks <3 <3

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

hahaha I was super unconscious that your bitch comes out like a funko pop hahaha x, D. I still have trouble making better animes (? I'm glad to know that you like it anyway: D here's the base color. Tell me if you like it or want changes. I'll finish it by Friday <3

image.thumb.png.794abecf135d0ead5baecfec8c93144f.png

omg thank you very much TwT! You don't have to apologize hahaha I hadn't asked you because I still had a commission ahead of me. Sure for Friday I can start and I'll show you how it looks <3 <3

Could we possible make his hair color a Chocolate & Mine a Syrup? 

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Playtime hi! here your lineart and color base :D tell me if you like it or any change. <3  You did not specify what color hair and eyes she had. so i used the reference image i had. Tell me what color they are and I change them without problem: D

image.png.5209923a91d49629b93ed70897e48675.png

Ahhh that’s perfect!!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crystals said:

Perfect :D

here I made the shadows. Tell me if you like it and I send it to you by email that you left me in the form? <3 :klove:

image.thumb.png.a13624628548d03be87dc7a893a2d68a.png

14 hours ago, Playtime said:

Ahhh that’s perfect!!! 

: D I'm glad you did well! here are the finished shadows. Tell me if it's okay and I'll give it to you through the email you gave me. :klove:

image.png.9acb5739e703c3352de638246dcddba7.png

6 hours ago, Skao said:

I hope I can return in time before price change! :byes:

; 0; oh!  that so cute! <3 Thank you very much <3 <3 <3 there are still 15 days left. Sure you can <3 <3 <3  :bthanks:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

here I made the shadows. Tell me if you like it and I send it to you by email that you left me in the form? <3 :klove:

: D I'm glad you did well! here are the finished shadows. Tell me if it's okay and I'll give it to you through the email you gave me. :klove:

; 0; oh!  that so cute! <3 Thank you very much <3 <3 <3 there are still 15 days left. Sure you can <3 <3 <3  :bthanks:

It looks perfect I love it thank you so so much !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

haha yes i love it, quick question why does it look like he got some type of eyeshadow on  or is that a color of the shadow? also e-mail is

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crystals said:

haha yes i love it, quick question why does it look like he got some type of eyeshadow on  or is that a color of the shadow? also e-mail is

Reveal hidden contents

oh. I don't see any shadow xD I haven't done makeup on any of them. surely you see only the shadow of the eyelid. If you want I can take it off if it seems very strange

3 hours ago, Playtime said:

It looks perfect I love it thank you so so much !

: D I already sent you the email with the final file tell me if I got everything ok I'm very glad you like it; 3; <3 Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful character <3 I really liked being able to do it <3 :kcheeks:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Crystals : D I send you the file by email so at least you can have it for the important day. anything I can change that shadow that bothers you twt. me to be able to deliver it to you on time

Thank you, i don't mind it but i dont know how he will feel thats why.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crystals said:

Thank you, i don't mind it but i dont know how he will feel thats why.

I fixed it and I sent it to you by mail :) tell me if I got everything ok. don't let them end up getting angry over an insignificant thing and end up having a horrible moment D: </ 3

On 2/16/2021 at 12:44 PM, Skao said:

F O R M

Name: Beau (one with Skao too please)

Style: chibi halfbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/21bjdv2h1idn

Details Extras: dp size too please

Color Backgraund: light blue

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10

Omg That super cute ;0; Accepted! <3 Tomorrow I will start with the sketch <3 :klove:

• Like 1