• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

9 hours ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi He looks amazing!! You did an awesome job! :klove:

You may send the final file to [email protected]. And payment sent! :cutehehehaaas:

: D I'm glad you liked it <3 thanks for giving me the opportunity to draw it; _; super cool pass. the character was super beautiful <3 <3 <3 I already sent the final file. tell me if everything arrived ok <3

@KIM Hello! I was about to make your sketch: D. I forgot to tell you that if you wanted me to make the pet it would be 5usd extra twt. I'm still going to see what I get and anything if in the end you don't want me to draw the pet, I'll delete it from the final drawing and that's it. I'll show you how I look in a while <3

1 hour ago, KIM said:

Sounds good, I think the pet included will be too cute and I will ask to keep him for sure!  I am excited to see what you come up with!:lleager:

: D I'm glad. here is the sketch. tell me if you like or want any modification ;3; I'm not sure if I had to make the face of the character in full body x, D tell me if it's okay. anything I remove his nose without problems

image.thumb.png.6e9cd6a90f6125e16b2784f9861f7541.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad. here is the sketch. tell me if you like or want any modification ;3; I'm not sure if I had to make the face of the character in full body x, D tell me if it's okay. anything I remove his nose without problems

image.thumb.png.6e9cd6a90f6125e16b2784f9861f7541.png

No modifications, she is absolutely waaay to heckin cute to change a thing!  :woahpunch:

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, KIM said:

No modifications, she is absolutely waaay to heckin cute to change a thing!  :woahpunch:

: DHi! sorry for the delay !  these days I start with the lines I leave the payment link. once I receive the money I will start with the lines https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

6 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: DHi! sorry for the delay !  these days I start with the lines I leave the payment link. once I receive the money I will start with the lines https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

Hihi!  No worries!  Payment sent!

https://prnt.sc/xocu95

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

Advance the commissions a bit xD and since you were the first to pay me today I made the lines and the base color. tell me if you like or want any modification. :klove:

image.thumb.png.59c7027d1c15f60382e24c6ec2c175f1.png

Perfect!  No modifications at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

finished shadows: D <3 when you give me the ok that you like it, I'll send it to you by email.

image.thumb.png.39c7be9f3d66b486a71c5f81e3c7c269.png

I absolutely LOVE her, thank you so much!  :klovee:

• Like 1

Commission of a chibi ghostie design for Warth

I am warning you that starting this month. I am only going to take 10 commissions per month because the large demand I have in orders did not allow me to focus on my personal projects. For the month of February I already have four reserved slots. so if you want to reserve one you can do it here or via mp x3

And I warn you that from March the prices of my commissions will increase a little for the same. so if you can take advantage now and ask me for commissions before I increase it.

1566636645_ChibiAspen.thumb.jpg.99890ca0b675f60c6ea9521e20e10459.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Playtime said:

Name: Amber

Style: chibi fullbody 

Reference: Main ref Outfit

Details Extras: poses are with the outfit stash! Labeled as “other poses”

Color Backgraund: none!

Paypal / Email: [email protected]

Omg your character is so cute <3 <3 <3 I really like it! thank you very much! :klove: I'll put you on the list and on Monday I start with the sketch: D <3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

Omg your character is so cute <3 <3 <3 I really like it! thank you very much! :klove: I'll put you on the list and on Monday I start with the sketch: D <3

Ahhh tysm I can’t wait!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crystals said:

Name: Chrissy

Style: Chibi Half

Reference: X♥X

Details Extras: Included

Color Backgraund: Included

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $20 - $25? 

oh! Thank you very much; 0; <3 how cute <3 I accept! I really liked the pose you suggest <3 yes! doing it both with their dog would be 25 usd. : D are you going to want it for February 14? If so, I schedule it to have it before the 13th :kcheeks:

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

oh! Thank you very much; 0; <3 how cute <3 I accept! I really liked the pose you suggest <3 yes! doing it both with their dog would be 25 usd. : D are you going to want it for February 14? If so, I schedule it to have it before the 13th :kcheeks:

I would love to have it for February 14th but if its too much then I can hold off, i want to do it which ever is easiest for you. So I'm Happy With Whatever. 

P.S. I Sent Payment Already, Hope you don't mind figured get it sent as soon as possible for you. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crystals said:

I would love to have it for February 14th but if its too much then I can hold off, i want to do it which ever is easiest for you. So I'm Happy With Whatever. 

P.S. I Sent Payment Already, Hope you don't mind figured get it sent as soon as possible for you. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

omg yes! it is possible to have it by the 14th without problems :) on Monday I make the sketch and show it to you. sure by friday i have it finished <3

thank you very much for the payment; 0; <3 <3 <3 as soon as I have the sketch I'll send it to you here :klove: