• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

34 minutes ago, Puff said:

@Myshuchibi The ghosties heart needs colors and the fur on the ear. Other than that it's perfect! Needed - xNixi's Sta.sh

omg xD everything has that color that they mention. But since you asked me to make it blue later, I thought it had to be all blue. there I make the modifications back.

to understand better. The only blue that has to be would be the body of the reference image would be pink. right?

9 hours ago, ChocolateTentacles said:

@Myshuchibi

Oh I forgot to ask

Could I also get a dp crop pleases?

Yes! of course: D <3 there I already write it down so I don't forget. I'm glad you like it. I'll do the shadows apneas finish breakfast <3

38 minutes ago, Puff said:

@Myshuchibi I was wondering if you have a area on your page showing who you are doing art for? Like a list to see how long we will be waiting?

Hi! I have one for personal use where I put information and Wips xD. so I made another one so you can see if someone is interested hahaha.

normally what I am working on at that moment I put it on the "Digitizing" card. once finished with the work that I have there. I continue with those that say "Approved" so in theory I have a waiting list of 5 people + one more that I have not made the sketch yet.

I hope you have understood xD. I'll leave it in the main post

https://trello.com/b/doJGFeZM/comissions-myshuchibi

On weekends I usually take a break from commissions and start finishing projects

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KIM said:

Name:  Sugar

Style:  Chibi fullbody

Reference: https://prntscr.com/wnw3b6

Details Extras: happy expression with or without her pet

Color Background: None

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price:  $15

omg Thankyou ;3; your character is super cute i love it! <3 <3 <3 for next week I'll make you the sketch. Do you have a specific day that you want me to finish it? :klove:

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg Thankyou ;3; your character is super cute i love it! <3 <3 <3 for next week I'll make you the sketch. Do you have a specific day that you want me to finish it? :klove:

Awww so glad you love her!  There is no hurry hunni, whenever you can find the time.  :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi

I love it!~ And yes please if it's alright with you,

and transparent ones (no backgrounds) too please. That's all <3

(I will be using all these for profile pics and display them on my twitch just like the other one you made for me!)

I love how this one turned out :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 3:17 PM, ChocolateTentacles said:

@Myshuchibi

I love it!~ And yes please if it's alright with you,

and transparent ones (no backgrounds) too please. That's all <3

(I will be using all these for profile pics and display them on my twitch just like the other one you made for me!)

I love how this one turned out :cutehehehaaas:

: D I love the idea <3 yes! I already made you a version with a transparent background. there I do the dp. tell me if you like them. Send me your email by mp so I give you all the files.

image.thumb.png.9b869c90ee2fb0dcd1e2b31912e76a51.png  image.thumb.png.bd0b283d6e97f0b4f7ca33b5ef1f4d65.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi Hello! He looks amazing!! I showed him to Solumbris and he likes the results so far! No changes. :cutehehehaaas:

: D I'm very happy that you both like it <3 here I finish with the shadows. Tell me if the shading is ok.  :klove:

image.thumb.png.b5b0f327bac4d20e4f943e41f79322da.png

I leave you the payment link so you can pay me the 10 usd. and send me where you feel most comfortable email to pass the final file. 

https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

• Like 3