• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

@ChocolateTentacles    : D great that you already like it. I can adjust the eyes directly on the pc. I had made him look at the candy but when I turned it over I realized that I was looking anywhere hahahaha xD. 

Today I start with the lines and I will show you how it is <3. I leave you the payment link so you can pay whenever you want <3 :kcheeks:

https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

Edited by Myshuchibi

hace 1 hour, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Paid~

Oh also could I get this chibi without a background too please?

Hide contents

957221047_Screenshot_2020-05-04PayPalSendMoneySuccess.png.cad27adfda98ace208add6dd7d4c3d59.png

there I come! Thank you very much: D <3 I still haven't finished the lines, I'm sure that between today and tomorrow I can send you the wip.

yes. with a transparent background you say? I send you both versions :) <3

• Like 1

hace 6 minutes, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Thank you and okay! ^-^

Oh! I almost forgot, will her eyes have the hearts in them when you get to the lines?

when I do the shadows on your eyes XD. I will try to show you the eyes before finishing all the shadows. It comes the case that I do not have them let me know hahahaha sometimes I forget small details and I remember only after two weeks after the final delivery hahaha. If there is something that is not in the final drawing that you asked me to put, do not hesitate to tell me <3: D

• Like 1

hace 6 hours, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Beautiful :lazetears:

I love it so much and no worries on the delay:byaslove:

No changes lovely

I'm glad you like it: D Here I show you how the final result is. tell me if it's ok and if I'm not missing anything add. :klove:

I do not remember if you sent me your email hahaha give it to me again so I pass the two files to you. with and without background: D <3

Spoiler

image.png.5172590368ece298accdabeeff098320.png

• Like 1

hace 4 minutes, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Super Beautiful~

It came out perfect and I don't think it needs anything else <3

you can send to [email protected] please :klove:

: D omg I am very happy that you like <3 and I sent you the email. Thank you very much for trusting me and giving me the opportunity to draw your character TwT <3 I loved drawing her <3 whenever you want, you can ask me what you want <3 I would be delighted to be able to redraw your character or someone else <3 :klove:

• Like 1

hace 11 minutes, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Thank you~ I'll definitely be back again, especially for your anime style too :klovee:

omg how cute! thank you very much <3 ahh I saw that you put it on your profile picture <3 I can make you the dp edition if you like <3 you don't need to pay me extra for the edition: D <3

• Like 1

hace 20 minutes, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Yeah, I would love that!

I tried to zoom it in like yours kinda but I couldn't do it. XD

Thank you, you're very nice :D

hahaha xD you are welcome. it doesn't take me long to do the edition x3 <3 tell me if you like it like that <3 :klove: also tell me if you want me to change something.

https://sta.sh/026blx0vh9ok

• Like 1