• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

hace 2 hours, Milka dijo:

F O R M

Name: Milka

Style: Chibi (Half Body)

Reference: https://sta.sh/229axbcho68o?edit=1

Details Extras: I'd like her holding her teddybear please!

Color Backgraund: Pink

Paypal / Email: Would prefer to PM
Price: 10$

OMG! love the character very much; w; <3 thank you very much! of course I accept <3 <3 <3 :klove:

I have a couple of commissions before I think I'll finish them all by the end of next week. if you don't mind waiting. In the same way, first I will make the sketch and as soon as I start your order I will ask you for the payment: D <3

Extras like stuffed animals or pets usually charge +5 usd. tell me later if you want me to draw it for that extra amount or leave it without the teddy x3 <3

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

OMG! love the character very much; w; <3 thank you very much! of course I accept <3 <3 <3 :klove:

I have a couple of commissions before I think I'll finish them all by the end of next week. if you don't mind waiting. In the same way, first I will make the sketch and as soon as I start your order I will ask you for the payment: D <3

Extras like stuffed animals or pets usually charge +5 usd. tell me later if you want me to draw it for that extra amount or leave it without the teddy x3 <3

Ooh ok then without the teddy than! I’m ordering too much art lately I’m gonna go bankrupt lol! 

On 9/5/2020 at 5:57, Milka dijo:

Ooh ok then without the teddy than! I’m ordering too much art lately I’m gonna go bankrupt lol! 

do not worry is fine> 0 < <3 sorry for the delay in answering I had not seen that you had answered me hahaha. 

I still have commissions to finish before I start with your sketch:, 3 I hope I can start on Friday <3 I will notify you as well as I am

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
hace 12 hours, Milka dijo:

She’s looking so cute! I love it 

: D I'm glad you like it <3 here I just finished with the shadows <3 tell me if you like it. If you do not need modification, pass me your email so I can pass the final file over there. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c2d06f406a0c8b8a24d16fd53f1c435.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad you like it <3 here I just finished with the shadows <3 tell me if you like it. If you do not need modification, pass me your email so I can pass the final file over there. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0c2d06f406a0c8b8a24d16fd53f1c435.png

she looks super cute! could the highlight on the pink side of her hair be more pink toned though? it made her hair look less hot pink and vibrant then id like it to be!

I pmd you my email

Hace 1 Hora, Milka dijo:

she looks super cute! could the highlight on the pink side of her hair be more pink toned though? it made her hair look less hot pink and vibrant then id like it to be!

I pmd you my email

xD omg there I make your hair more pink as you tell me.

On 29/5/2020 at 13:41, Milka dijo:

I pmd you my email

hello :D I have sent you the reform you asked for. could you see it

9 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

hello :D I have sent you the reform you asked for. could you see it

Hi omg for some reason I didn’t get the notification! Looks great! I sent you my PayPal email in pms for payment 

• Like 1

hace 9 hours, Milka dijo:

Hi omg for some reason I didn’t get the notification! Looks great! I sent you my PayPal email in pms for payment 

: D sometimes it happens that notifications do not come lol.
I have sent you the payment request to the email you sent me by pm. as soon as the payment arrives. I send you the final file by email.

F O R M

Name: Skao

Style: Chibi halfbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/21ccf13arkzl

Details Extras: can I have dp size (160x220) and regular size too?  :aww:

Color Backgraund: pink

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10

Edited by Skao

hace 2 hours, Skao dijo:

F O R M

Name: Skao

Style: Chibi halfbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/21ccf13arkzl

Details Extras: can I have dp size (160x220) and regular size too?  :aww:

Color Backgraund: pink

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10

omg! what a beautiful character !!!!!! I love it!!! ; w; Thank you ! <3 :klove:

I accept your order <3 I have to finish some commissions before. but as soon as I can I make the sketch: D. I can do the cropping of the DP without problems <3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg! what a beautiful character !!!!!! I love it!!! ; w; Thank you ! <3 :klove:

I accept your order <3 I have to finish some commissions before. but as soon as I can I make the sketch: D. I can do the cropping of the DP without problems <3

Yay I'm super excited! :cutehehehaaas: Thank you and no problem dear. Take your time, start whenever you are able to. I look forward to the process once you do start, no rush :lldesire:

• Like 1

hace 2 minutes, Skao dijo:

Yay I'm super excited! :cutehehehaaas: Thank you and no problem dear. Take your time, start whenever you are able to. I look forward to the process once you do start, no rush :lldesire:

Thanks TwT <3: D surely on Monday or Tuesday I will make the sketch. I will be showing you all the processes around here <3 :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1