• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

Don’t ever support me Mattie I don’t trust you

you stay tryn top ok thx xoxo

i usually build a sightstone first back then into watchers or oasis with Janna and lux then build AP heavy on lux and supporty on Janna

what hurts me most is when I ward tri or river bush and enemy support comes and knocks it out and I put another and they do it again and the entire laning phase I’m heavily disgruntled having to fight this bitch ass enemy support for a damn ward >:(((((

@Alex Alex plz :^( I cant even top

I suck so hard on that lane </3

I normally play support as Raka, morgs, Lux and some other champs

I always build my support item first before i build damage or tank items :lazehehe:

But it depends on who im facing with or how i want to play it LOL

I havent play support in a loooong while tho... maybe once this week... :lazecry:

I PLAY TOO MUCH ARAM OK

I DONT LIKE PLAYING ON SR

I get my main in ARAM and cry because Kled being dismounted is either dying or being useless until I gather enough courage :lluh: and most of the people I get matched with don't know how to work together since we're all noobs 

also throwback to the time I played ADC and asked my duo partner how much gold he needed for sightstone and he responded with a question mark -_\ \ my map awareness is terrible as is, how am I gonna live without any vision at all

xD its sad that ranked is more balanced than normals tho. Atleast in ranked you'll play against your own skill. My partner and I are around silver level and we constantly face diamonds and plats in normals and get crushed and we're just like. WHY RIOT WHYYYYYY

i kinda noticed that too

well like one of the main reasons that i dont play ranked is because i thought they match you with others of that rank in normals too because i would play with my plat friend and we would get plat players in normals

now when i play by myself sometimes i'll get silver or gold, but

lets be fucking honest

gold players are the absolute worst.

the worst mentality.

worst at everything.

:llohno:

Archived