• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

12 hours ago, Rin said:

WTB PEOPLE THAT PLAY ON EUW SRSLY

This is crawling with Judas people like Flix :sketch:

Haha. I'm on OCE. I only just transferred there last month from NA as my ms was never below 250, averaged around 400 and constantly spiked at over 900 -1200. :))) RIP.

OCE is my local server, so it sits around 20-ish. I can play ADC and mechanical champs with real-time reactions now. *Cries with happiness* Moving to Europe might be in my future though, so potentially EUW or EUN one day. 

Though, funny you mention.... My SN is: Judås

Oh yeah. Also mmr is kinda shit there.

It's not a region that's taken seriously. 

The people are horrible, mostly balkan XD

Silver 2 in EUW is Gold 2 in EUNE.

I don't know OCE MMR is also weirdly janky. I'd be teamed up with a Diamond player, silvers and then like... a brand new player(s) who is absolute garbage (and fair enough). I mean like, it was no more stable on NA. Lol. 

Edit: The queue times kill me at times though.

On a whole I find OCE to be way less toxic, however Australians have either no chill, or nothing but chill. No in between. LOL. Also the OCE Riot team do some pretty cool things. Not sure if anyone / everyone is aware here, but they installed a "artificial reef" of Nautilus in a bay up in Queensland, AU. Pretty awesome. 

Archived