• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

I assassin my ass. Again, all he needs to do is wait for his ultimate to be up and BOOM useful for last hitting kills. Ooo, so outplayed. Assassins are people who stealth in and kill the carries, and HOPEFULLY gets out. He does not do that. He either stealths in, dashes and gets cc’d; stealths in, dashes, ults his target who immediately gets healed by something, or just sits and waits for his actual bruiser/tank/juggernaut jungle to do their job and last hits everything. There is nothing you can say to me about Pyke to make him truly interesting to me as an “assassin” support.

This damn meta is screwed. I'm forced to play brand and fiddle support to win and my premade adc is basically useless with the champions she mains. ;-; I don't mean to get all the kills but adc's barely deal damage anymore. Also has anyone noticed that quinn wasn't in the nerfs. She's considered a toplaner so everyone is playing her bot now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sona main. Last year I published a DJ sona badge set in her honor. I like being a helpful, healing potato.

I also like playing Tristana when I want to be silly. 

I like League, but I am definitely still learning. I waddled over from SMITE a few moons ago so... it's definitely different.

I play because my brother plays and it's our thing to do as siblings.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a total noob at League, being only level 14 or so.

Eylenia on NA.

I usually man Kai'Sa and Xayah, every now and then some Ahri (but never for jungle). 

I stick to playing MID or BOT because those two I have succeeded (once I got better at the game) with timely defeating each bot that came my way.

I take spiratic breaks from League, though, due to every day life

and work as well as not having anyone to play with that can help teach me.

:byaslove:

HI I CANT BELIEVE I JUST FOUND THIS OwO

Im empatheoi on LoL and I main support! Mostly Soraka actually ^-^;; Ive met some really good friends on LoL and while there can be a lot of toxicity at times, I still really love the LoL community. Plus sometimes people are straight savage and it cracks me tf up XD Ive played LoL for a few years but I just recently had to make a new account bc my old email got kinda messed up and I couldn't remember the password OAO so it -looks- like crap (and I don't play PvP much since I haven't found a group I wanna play with yet) but yeah! Im not a bad supp! ((I hope???? v self critical and will die to save your ass, if necessary)) 
SO ADD ME MAYBE?????? 
oh and I don't do ranked bc I honestly just don't have time to keep up with it so yeah 

OH AND I DREW A SORAKA THING (my own skin design but eh)

179985810_sorakawipsmall.png.6a6a7d1ae50d28e58c0d8849820dacc9.png

41 minutes ago, Kouhai said:

why is quinn the most forgettable champion next to nidalee

bitch this is false. take it back.

-

just got a penta in aram w vayne

tellin yall, you're missin out if you aint queuing with me

9 minutes ago, Kouhai said:

just because u playin' them doesn't mean they're not forgettable :fingerguns::kkekecreep: 

:lazeoverkill: fak u

3 hours ago, Flix said:

Uhm I gotta say I'm very good at league 

image.png.51f42d2bd7020421d54b2a55920e972f.png

I obviously only lose with alex, even when taking the wrong runes + spell on mundo I win.

i'd still carry u  :ogoodshi:

Archived