• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

@Flix 5 yasuos was easy xd 

Keep lifestealing and knocking em up :^) but i die too easy when they destroy 40% of my hp in one hit 

esp at Kayn 

@Lumii wot AP jinx? xd 

i do understand the ziggs one tho 

Bcs supp ziggs is op LOL

When your bomb laying around heals you when you step on  it yaaaa

Too many tactics!!!! Help!!! Guess I'll just say goodbye, getting a 5 man who needs to do the same shit is probably kinda tough cookies.. Had a 5 man once but it was a good mess AND WE ONLY WON ONCEEE

LMAO @Sorce thank you xx hope you had a good birthday and happy late birthday ofc!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I lost my main for flaming huehue.

So ive ended up making new accounts. I have 2 now. Lost all my skins and stuff though :(

Account one: JannasWaifu

Level: 8

Mains: Mid/Support

Champs: Janna, Lux, Lulu, Sona, Morg, Zoe, Orianna, Ahri

Account Two: Zhonle

Level: 22

Mains: Mid/Support

Mains: Lux, Morg, Sona, Orianna,

Archived