• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

@Viatrix dark harvest is getting nerfed xd 

From their twitter

"Going to assess the Dark Harvest data on Monday, but I'll certainly be removing its ability proc off of other procs. It's intended that you have to put in effort to proc it when enemies are below 50% HP."

"Q: A little confused as to what you mean by proccing off other procs"

"A: Liandry's torment, Luden's echo, Scorch rune etc."

"Dark Harvest doesn't start weak enough to allow for its powerful teamfighting capability. Dropping it's base damage from 40-80 > 20-60 make it a riskier choice early game. In addition, proc damage (liandrys, scorch etc) no longer proc DH. Will land in 8.24"

dark harvest might need a goddamn rework literally everyone has been using and abusing it and it's gotten outta control

apparently some friends of mine had an enemy janna with dark harvest and she was nuking and literally chasing after people for stacks LOL

it's so stupid

OFF WITH IT

• 2 weeks later...

I get scared every time you tag me here Mattie thinking you’re gonna trigger me with your goddamn terrible unopen loot smh LMAO

ummmmm. As for getting S+ on janna it’s actually really easy like just roam a lot to help lanes with throwing a shield or tornado a wave to help push. Get dragon assists and WARD A LOT. Like I’m always sweeping and tossing wards immediately and I use her movement speed to my advantage when sweeping and warding because she’s fast and can get outta there if you’re warding enemy jungle. Also don’t be afraid to actually steal kills LOL I know that sounds bad but your w really hurts and getting kills as support really do help you get those higher grades 

like if my adc went back I’m immediately going into river and our buff to sweep it and place a ward in bushes enemy jungles might come into or go to mid to help them out. Getting assists help you and as Janna she’s easy to get in and get out of there like if your adc comes back to lane I go back and help poke and push the lanes. Getting turret assists, dragon, rift. Like it’s just really easy saving people if you’re zooming in there with a quick shield or ult 

and a lot of it has to do with your survivability getting less than 2-3 deaths and it’s easy to not die as Janna? LOL like if you’re in a team fight and you threw your ult shields and extra stuff like redemption but your team made an oopsie I’m gonna run the fuck away and reset bc I’m not gonna die for my stupid team when I tossed everything I could. 

I take ignite and I max my w first because it helps with her movement speed and poking. But always ward ward ward I can’t emphasize that enough and it’s so freaking easy to ward the shit out of everything as Janna especially if you have the right runes to make her go faster or the right items like sometimes I take the ancient coin quest line just to play safe and speed it to ward

sorry for the novel but I’m so passionate for Janna I hate it LMAO

18 hours ago, Mar said:

I can't for the life of me get an S- on Janna ever since I got to mastery 5 on her... I just wanna get mastery 6, any tips? :lazetears:

HAHA, Same boat only its with Kindred and its been a year. I have 2 lvl 7 tokens for her and can't get her last one because they nerfed her to shite :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived