• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

@Mattie Your loot kills me every time LMAO :oobih:

@Gutz GET THAT M6 :iperfect:

Lux is the only M5 I have and an M4 on Ashe, but I don't really play enough SR's to get my masteries higher LMAO, I'm too addicted to doing ARAMs. :lldance:image.png.75e7de52e4b6239923d9a3db8459a2b9.png

@Mattie LMAO LOOK, I JUST DO RANDOM THINGS OKAY :haaaaaaaaaaaah:

I'll sort it when I get back from work

9 hours ago, Flix said:

Mattie having like 26 capsules is making my hands sweat a well.... :- ( this bitch could be getting the epic gemstones aM I rIgHt

Now this is my epic which is not that epic

image.png.db06986790f5c83cc84b255d8204a245.png

NOT THAT EPIC??? Pretty damn epic Flix!

@Viatrix I agree that Soulstealer Vayne skin isnt really worth 10 gemstones

but more a 1350 skin

idk it feels a bit out of place? since aaall the other skins are all just hextech

the only hextech skin that do look good i guess is Annie's i guess? since it looks like she still look like a human kid xd

@Mattie I'm glad you agree on that, I mean it's a cool skin, it'a always had mixed reviews since it came out, and everyone has wanted them to make it more like a 'gemstone skin' - but like you said it's not worth the 10 gemstones

It is definitely out of place, and Annie's has to be the best in my opinion, her particles are super cool as well

Archived