• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

5 minutes ago, pancake said:

AAA i am in love!! i could be blind but is there going to be her rose joints on the ground by her hand? if not i’d love to add just a couple! and she also has some vitiligo on her arms and legs please<3

Sure sure :pthumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By filling out this form means I have read and agreed to the artist's TOS

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

(OC’s backstory, personality)

Paypal email

| 02 | 

| Full | 

Name: Renee / (Include watermark): QOTDS

Glowing earrings and hat | Clothing (minus hat and armor) | Leg Tattoo (Optional) | Hair color | 

Pose (holding samurai sword in right hand) | Pose Pt. 2 (holding smoke in left hand) | Shoes & Sword |

Green eye color and pale skin

Dark Alleyways like these: | X | X |

She grew up her whole life trying to be the perfect lady and find a suitable husband to support herself and her family.

Her father migrated from Ireland (hence the pale skin and red hair), and her mother was from traditional China. When

she was 19, her family was slaughtered for being different and basically outsiders. She was forced to watch her parents

be executed in front of her by her local village elders. Luckily, she hid a knife in her sleeve from peeling potatoes earlier

from their makeshift garden. With swift movements, the men were cut down. She had now turned into a stone-cold killer,

ready to avenge her family.

[email protected]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QOTDS said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

| 02 | 

| Full | 

Glowing earrings and hat | Clothing (minus hat and armor) | Leg Tattoo (Optional) | Hair color | 

Pose (holding samurai sword in right hand) | Pose Pt. 2 (holding smoke in left hand) | Shoes & Sword |

She grew up her whole life trying to be the perfect lady and find a suitable husband to support herself and her family.

Her father migrated from Ireland (hence the pale skin and red hair), and her mother was from traditional China. When

she was 19, her family was slaughtered for being different and basically outsiders. She was forced to watch her parents

be executed in front of her by her local village elders. Luckily, she hid a knife in her sleeve from peeling potatoes earlier

from their makeshift garden. With swift movements, the men were cut down. She had now turned into a stone-cold killer,

[email protected]

Order accepted

9 hours ago, QOTDS said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

| 02 | 

| Full | 

[email protected]

Sketch for you!
I'll change hair style with the references!

(invoice sent)

PROOF.thumb.jpg.02533d3ddbf60ad3adddb96db2321a66.jpg

Edited by Ibusemi

• 2 weeks later...

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Bust

Names: Katt and Ghoreish (For the watermarks too)

Will DM!

Artist's Choice

None

Will DM!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mauling said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Bust

Names: Katt and Ghoreish (For the watermarks too)

Will DM!

Artist's Choice

None

Will DM!

Order Accepted 

On 5/27/2023 at 2:48 AM, QOTDS said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

| 02 | 

| Full | 

[email protected]

Work completed!

image.thumb.jpeg.e68ed6931e8e186a52027c58bb3342e3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.670a4105cda01defe7dd91da3775ac9d.jpeg

• Like 4

Hiii ! I'm back, love your artwork. :cutehehed:

Style: Manga Rendered

Size: Bust ( is it possible to to closer? Like chest up?)

Username: Foxe

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/gallery/jJkXDfU

Background: Foresty? Or plain light green moss color.

Extra

Xyla is a druid I made in a dnd campaign and I would love to bring her to life. She is naive but stubborn, loves her nature/ animals. If you are able to incorporate a flower crown/ vine crown of some sort that would be amazing( instead of the weird hair pieces in the sample picture). Otherwise, artistic freedom! Green eyes, pale blonde hair, green outfit. c: maybe a slight blush?

Paypal email: [email protected]

Edited by Foxe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxe said:

Extra

Xyla is a druid I made in a dnd campaign and I would love to bring her to life. She is naive but stubborn, loves her nature/ animals. If you are able to incorporate a flower crown/ vine crown of some sort that would be amazing( instead of the weird hair pieces in the sample picture). Otherwise, artistic freedom! Green eyes, pale blonde hair, green outfit. c: maybe a slight blush?

Order Accepted! welcome back :3

22 hours ago, Foxe said:

Extra

Sketch for you!  Let me know if everything is alright :cutehehed:
(invoice sent)

0FDF5005-A30B-4E0A-B6CC-4D539C9FB88A.thumb.jpeg.42ce4c166d083bc1c97c13f5d05f6b01.jpeg