• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hoping I am able to make two orders? If not, please let me know and I'll delete!

By filling out this form means I have read and agreed to the artist's TOS

Style: Manga Rendered

Size: Bust (chestup)

Username: Foxe

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/a/FvQsk5K

Background: Dark/ black, or whatever you think works best 

Extra

V is a silent and precise rogue - hoping to include her unamused and calm expression, and hopefully without the mask! Or maybe the mask is pulled down? 

Paypal email: [email protected]

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Foxe said:

Hoping I am able to make two orders? If not, please let me know and I'll delete!

Extra

V is a silent and precise rogue - hoping to include her unamused and calm expression, and hopefully without the mask! Or maybe the mask is pulled down? 

Order accepted!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Foxe said:

Extra

Sketch for you :3

(Invoice sent)

Comm3.jpg.6f6ae90446d4b1a9d4fad422580f7a07.jpg

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

(OC’s backstory, personality)

Paypal email

Half

Anne for text and Incendiary for WM please 

Boop and bloop

Full, artistic freedom! I really like the morgue/cemetery maybe laboratorium vibe for her

Her is in the toyhouse link!

[email protected]

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Incendiary said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Half

Boop and bloop

Full, artistic freedom! I really like the morgue/cemetery maybe laboratorium vibe for her

[email protected]

Order accepted

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Incendiary said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Half

Boop and bloop

[email protected]

Sketch for you!

(invoice sent)

image.thumb.jpeg.609a15cd59fd173a02602e594276a9a8.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Style: 03 realistic

Size: Half 2 characters 

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/gallery/VqmSTKJ

Background: plain, or forest? Or whatever looks best! 

Extra: Mavari and Rina both have same colored bright red skin, and bright orange eyes as shown in Mavari physical appearance ref. Same horns too and devil tail (not needed to include because half up?), they are tieflings.  Both also have jet black hair. Mavari’s hair style is shown in ref pic and Rina has a wolf cut. 

Mavari and Rina are twins, they were raised by lizards in this dnd campaign and have learned to survive within nature. They are both a bit unkempt, especially Mavari. Mavari is naive, and a bit of an airhead and Rina is calculated and quick to snap back. Rina has a few piercings as shown in reference and Mavari has none. Mavari does keep various plants shoved in her armor, hoping to get some dirt/ mud  or leaves showing or protruding from her armor/ herself. As well as show Mavari’s more naive, air head look and Rina’s more cold and calculated look. Also wanting to include Rina’s bow on her back maybe? And maybe Mavari have vines showing her druid class maybe up her arm? 

Paypal email: [email protected] I realize this is a hefty commission so any adjustments in price are fine by me! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxe said:

Extra: Mavari and Rina both have same colored bright red skin, and bright orange eyes as shown in Mavari physical appearance ref. Same horns too and devil tail (not needed to include because half up?), they are tieflings.  Both also have jet black hair. Mavari’s hair style is shown in ref pic and Rina has a wolf cut. 

Mavari and Rina are twins, they were raised by lizards in this dnd campaign and have learned to survive within nature. They are both a bit unkempt, especially Mavari. Mavari is naive, and a bit of an airhead and Rina is calculated and quick to snap back. Rina has a few piercings as shown in reference and Mavari has none. Mavari does keep various plants shoved in her armor, hoping to get some dirt/ mud  or leaves showing or protruding from her armor/ herself. As well as show Mavari’s more naive, air head look and Rina’s more cold and calculated look. Also wanting to include Rina’s bow on her back maybe? And maybe Mavari have vines showing her druid class maybe up her arm? 

Paypal email: [email protected] I realize this is a hefty commission so any adjustments in price are fine by me! 

Order accepted

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Foxe said:

Sketch for you!
Let me know if you want to change or add something.

(invoice sent)

prova.jpg.e438c1e99ca1e58adfb3f1a141208b13.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ibusemi said:

Sketch for you!
Let me know if you want to change or add something.

(invoice sent)

prova.jpg.e438c1e99ca1e58adfb3f1a141208b13.jpg

Aaah! Perfect! I sent payment just now. Now that I am looking at it.. is it possible to add the devil tails to both of them?

also I am getting this done w my friend, waiting on his response on if he would like any changes to Rina. c: 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Foxe said:

Aaah! Perfect! I sent payment just now. Now that I am looking at it.. is it possible to add the devil tails to both of them?

also I am getting this done w my friend, waiting on his response on if he would like any changes to Rina. c: 

It's okay don't worry!

Let me know :c

1 hour ago, Ibusemi said:

It's okay don't worry!

Let me know :c

He’s asking if Rina could have more of a scowl, eyebrows more down? Also if you could make Rina’s armor longer w leggings underneath? ☺️ please and thank you! I’m so excited!! I love your work 

Edited by Foxe

On 6/16/2023 at 1:11 AM, Ibusemi said:

Sketch for you!  Let me know if everything is alright :cutehehed:
(invoice sent)

0FDF5005-A30B-4E0A-B6CC-4D539C9FB88A.thumb.jpeg.42ce4c166d083bc1c97c13f5d05f6b01.jpeg

Work completed!

4.jpg.a3559e55de8203a760a87f3aaf1a19e2.jpg

• Like 2