• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

4 hours ago, Ibusemi said:

Sketch for you!
(Invoice sent) :walove:

SKETCHBUNN.thumb.jpg.c793c222f959d7158981cf72d2bf551d.jpg

AHHH absolutely adorable!! :kcheeks:

only thing is to add the accessories on her bunny ears here otherwise everything else is perfect <3

+ payment sent! :ipayday:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

| ORDER FORM |

By filling out this form means I have read and agreed to the artist's TOS

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

(OC’s backstory, personality)

Paypal email

Bust

cel watermark: ttyn

https://toyhou.se/21683743.rika/gallery and background maybe flowers or mochi? something cute 

sassy and flirty bunny waitress

[email protected]

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cel said:

| ORDER FORM |

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Bust

https://toyhou.se/21683743.rika/gallery and background maybe flowers or mochi? something cute 

[email protected]

Order accepted!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cel said:

| ORDER FORM |

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Bust

[email protected]

Sketchu~

(Invoice sent)

commforcel.jpg.d1f036370b75398fae39c084a81d738e.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cel said:

CUTE !! sent payment <3

is there a moon under her bow?

Yes.

thank you so much 💖

Edited by Ibusemi

On 1/11/2024 at 8:12 PM, cel said:

| ORDER FORM |

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Bust

[email protected]

Work completed for Cel :khmm:

PROVA1.jpg.374a9e7441fb010939c4c0126fab0037.jpg

Edited by Ibusemi
  • Like 2

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Half

Bryce (watermark: SPIDERWEBS)

Simple, color ideas would be maybe pastel yellow, pastel teal, pastel pink? honestly, it's up to you, whatever you think matches best!

Here are the girls (: And here are some poses to take inspo from/choose from. They are identical twins so their faces should be the exact same. Silver's personality is very princess-like, she is very kind, cheerful, girly, and has a very safe and glowing aura/vibe. Amber is also girly, though she's a bit more reserved. She's smart, nerdy, but also a kind soul. Silver and Amber are like best friends, they're very close and love hanging out with/being around each other. The inspiration I'm kind of going for with this one is Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper, haha. Here are some dress inspiration references, Silver primarily wears white and silver, but she also likes the color pastel yellow or pastel green and pink, so her dress should reflect the same. Amber wears pinks, whites, reds.... Silver's inspo should be Anneliese (from the movie) and Amber's inspo should be Erika. 

Honestly you have a lot of artistic freedom with this one. I am definitely willing to compensate for the design concepts with the inspos and no actual references.

Paypal email: [email protected]

Thank you so much for considering! :klove:

Edited by SPIDERWEBS
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SPIDERWEBS said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Half

Simple, color ideas would be maybe pastel yellow, pastel teal, pastel pink? honestly, it's up to you, whatever you think matches best!

Here are the girls (: And here are some poses to take inspo from/choose from. They are identical twins so their faces should be the exact same. Silver's personality is very princess-like, she is very kind, cheerful, girly, and has a very safe and glowing aura/vibe. Amber is also girly, though she's a bit more reserved. She's smart, nerdy, but also a kind soul. Silver and Amber are like best friends, they're very close and love hanging out with/being around each other. The inspiration I'm kind of going for with this one is Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper, haha. Here are some dress inspiration references, Silver primarily wears white and silver, but she also likes the color pastel yellow or pastel green and pink, so her dress should reflect the same. Amber wears pinks, whites, reds.... Silver's inspo should be Anneliese (from the movie) and Amber's inspo should be Erika. 

Honestly you have a lot of artistic freedom with this one. I am definitely willing to compensate for the design concepts with the inspos and no actual references.

Order accepted!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 9:45 PM, SPIDERWEBS said:

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s):

Background

Extra

Paypal email

Half

Sketch for you! 
(Invoice sent)

COMMFORSPIDERWEBS.jpg.e6d9296bacfa9ab408b8dd334145a9ba.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ibusemi said:

Sketch for you! 
(Invoice sent)

COMMFORSPIDERWEBS.jpg.e6d9296bacfa9ab408b8dd334145a9ba.jpg

EEEEEEE OMG I love it so much! it looks amazing so far :D Payment has been sent dear! <3

• Like 1

• Ibuminae changed the title to [OPEN 0/5]