• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hello, I think your art is beautiful! I would really love to get a commission done by you. It's been a very long time since i've gotten a DP done, maybe 10 or so years. So I do hope I am up to date on the process of things and apologize in advance and thank you.

Style: Manga rendered

Size: Bust

Username: Foxe

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/a/hNsaNh1 - I was hoping to keep the hair color, cat ears, face the same ( maybe a bit less of the innocent look but definitely a blush) but am hoping to change the outfit to be a lil more "gothic" or "emo", black clothes, accessories and darker makeup around the eyes. I've attached a photo of what my avatar currently looks like, at the bottom of the imgur link, and am hoping for something like that. 

Background - can be simple, gray/ dark. 

Extra

(OC’s backstory, personality) - Neko girl, HEAVILY based off of Neko Paradise/  Neko para c: 

Paypal email: [email protected]

01 | 02 | 03

Bust | Half | Full

Edited by Foxe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxe said:

Hello, I think your art is beautiful! I would really love to get a commission done by you. It's been a very long time since i've gotten a DP done, maybe 10 or so years. So I do hope I am up to date on the process of things and apologize in advance and thank you.

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/a/hNsaNh1 - I was hoping to keep the hair color, cat ears, face the same ( the innocence) but am hoping to change the outfit to be a lil more "gothic" or "emo", black clothes and accessories. I've attached a photo of what my avatar currently looks like, at the bottom of the imgur link, and am hoping for something like that. 

Extra

(OC’s backstory, personality) - Neko girl, HEAVILY based off of Neko Paradise/  Neko para c: 

01 | 02 | 03

Bust | Half | Full

Order Accepted 

On 1/14/2023 at 3:08 PM, Rin said:

Ohhh I love it! I love the expression especially! I'm assuming you'll add details like her choker later, so no changes at all! 

Work completed!

D03CC9B5-8980-4A6F-B271-1F8D70A5592B.jpeg.abef7d81a19f4375cab10440653384d1.jpeg

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 10:48 PM, Remba said:

By filling out this form means I have read and agreed to the artist's TOS

Style

Size

Username

Reference(s)

Background

Extra

(OC's backstory, personality)

Paypal email

Half

Remba

OCCarina
pose: This and for the pet she's holding can it be the unicorn :klovee:

expression: this

Up to you!

Have fun with her!

DM

221436A4-2078-4396-AF7B-5BDA4CB3D0A0.thumb.jpeg.f4f44b978566056fda0cc7541993734c.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 4:21 AM, Foxe said:

Reference(s): https://imgur.com/a/hNsaNh1 - I was hoping to keep the hair color, cat ears, face the same ( maybe a bit less of the innocent look but definitely a blush) but am hoping to change the outfit to be a lil more "gothic" or "emo", black clothes, accessories and darker makeup around the eyes. I've attached a photo of what my avatar currently looks like, at the bottom of the imgur link, and am hoping for something like that. 

Extra

01 | 02 | 03

Bust | Half | Full

Sketch

819F36E6-9CAF-4913-B30F-FED9B64EDA22.jpeg.5c4d758709ac0bced34d4ed40bfca0cc.jpeg

• Like 1