• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

「Slots open again, 1 slot left」

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Warning:
I’ll be on a trip from 11 December til 16 December, take this in mind when taking a slot ;w; I’ll try to finish them ASAP before 11 but I’m human, thank you for visiting my shop ^-^]
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Edited by Toxiik

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: simple shading (half body) -- include complex background
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click (i can send you an unwatermarked version if you need it)
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ash
𝘿𝙋: Yes pls <3
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: pose/expression can be the way it is in the refs currently. for the complex background, if you can i'd love to have all of the plushies included with the background (i can pay extra for those if needed unless that is included with the background price)? do let me know <3
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bunno said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: simple shading (half body) -- include complex background
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click (i can send you an unwatermarked version if you need it)
𝘿𝙋: Yes pls <3
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: pose/expression can be the way it is in the refs currently. for the complex background, if you can i'd love to have all of the plushies included with the background (i can pay extra for those if needed unless that is included with the background price)? do let me know <3

Omg sgkdhjh I love Sanrio plushies so much and I adore kuromi i'm gonna dieeeeeee!!! Of coursee<3 It comes in the price dw!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toxiik said:

Omg sgkdhjh I love Sanrio plushies so much and I adore kuromi i'm gonna dieeeeeee!!! Of coursee<3 It comes in the price dw!! 

perfect!! <3 i'll try to throw you a nice little tip too for all of the extra accessories she has cus she's quite detailed u_u

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bunno said:

perfect!! <3 i'll try to throw you a nice little tip too for all of the extra accessories she has cus she's quite detailed u_u

;u; U so kind I should've added a fee for detailed charas so it's my fault will add one after this comission! 

Here's the rough sketch if I missed anything you want in please tell me! 

Bunnoai.png.ae35ceb0e2b03382076439099d2a06c0.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toxiik said:

;u; U so kind I should've added a fee for detailed charas so it's my fault will add one after this comission! 

Here's the rough sketch if I missed anything you want in please tell me! 

Bunnoai.png.ae35ceb0e2b03382076439099d2a06c0.png

this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGGG so far <3 maybe make this a bit smaller?
i also assume that you're going to paint the rings and nails on her fingers? (she also has chains on her leg but they're kind of hard to see)

she has accessories here and here too~

i hope that's everything,, i tried to make sure and look carefully to see that everything is included but i will definitely tip you finely <3 feel free to send me the invoice whenever you're ready :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bunno said:

this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGGG so far <3 maybe make this a bit smaller?
i also assume that you're going to paint the rings and nails on her fingers? (she also has chains on her leg but they're kind of hard to see)

she has accessories here and here too~

i hope that's everything,, i tried to make sure and look carefully to see that everything is included but i will definitely tip you finely <3 feel free to send me the invoice whenever you're ready :)

Yes I put a reminder on canvas for the rings, since they were so little it would be meaningless to sketch them since the hands are loosely sketched ^u^ also the chains I added them in a previous sketch but redid the thighs and got lost :'D  Thank you for reminding me I'll add them and make the adjustments then I'll send you the invoice ^u^<3 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

Yes I put a reminder on canvas for the rings, since they were so little it would be meaningless to sketch them since the hands are loosely sketched ^u^ also the chains I added them in a previous sketch but redid the thighs and got lost :'D  Thank you for reminding me I'll add them and make the adjustments then I'll send you the invoice ^u^<3 

sounds good! 🖤

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, Bunno said:

sounds good! 🖤

Hi! I continued with your slot since first slot is pending payment yet so I advanced on yours in the meanwhile here's the clean sketch
I'll send you in a PM a bit higher res so you can see any details, I think I didn't miss anything? hopefully?
(PD: I've never drawn so many Kuromis haha)
There's some details I need to erase though that go through the lineart but I didn't erase them since BG
 and charac are separated in case I needed to move plushies places if you wanted to

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 2

since it says you're still open :3 

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shaded headshot 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click <3 - pose and expression (click - adding tears to it could be optional, but i'd love to see what it looks like <3) - background is artistic freedom
𝘿𝙋: Yes Pls <3
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: another detailed bb but she's a headshot instead so hopefully it shouldn't be too much for ya <3 let me know if you need unwatermarked art to see everything and i'll send it to you!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, Bunno said:

𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click <3 - pose and expression (click - adding tears to it could be optional, but i'd love to see what it looks like <3) - background is artistic freedom
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: another detailed bb but she's a headshot instead so hopefully it shouldn't be too much for ya <3 let me know if you need unwatermarked art to see everything and i'll send it to you!

Okay!!! Will add your slot!! Sorry for late replay 'u' Since I didnt look at the phone! She looks gorgeous, Will surely do her tears :3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toxiik said:

Okay!!! Will add your slot!! Sorry for late replay 'u' Since I didnt look at the phone! She looks gorgeous, Will surely do her tears :3

that's okay love! <3 take your time, i'm looking forward to it :3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, Bunno said:

Here is the rough sketch ^u^

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 1

OMGGG i'm in love u_u <3 :klovee: i'm loving the loppy ears for her too, it fits the pose very well! <3 :cutehehehaaas: and that pouty face aaaa

changes:

- to cover her ear so that way the hair is in front of it

- have this piece of hair filled instead of it being open

- she has hair clips here 

- when painting, feel free to give her a nail color or rainbow nails~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunno said:

OMGGG i'm in love u_u <3 :klovee: i'm loving the loppy ears for her too, it fits the pose very well! <3 :cutehehehaaas: and that pouty face aaaa

changes:

- to cover her ear so that way the hair is in front of it

- have this piece of hair filled instead of it being open

- she has hair clips here 

- when painting, feel free to give her a nail color or rainbow nails~

Okay like this? 'u' 

bunexamp.png.4755ac953dba791a57c710df140dc3dc.png

• Like 1