• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shading half body
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Pascal - reference inspo
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Anne
𝘿𝙋: 𝙔es please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Artistic freedom for pose, expression and outfit! There's inspo in the link above. She's very independent and seems tough, but is kind of shy
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Incendiary said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shading half body
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Pascal - reference inspo
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Anne
𝘿𝙋: 𝙔es please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Artistic freedom for pose, expression and outfit! There's inspo in the link above. She's very independent and seems tough, but is kind of shy
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

Ahhh so cool <3, will send you the sketch asap :llcool: 

• Like 1

Can I claim too? I'm currently filling out a form! @ Toxiik :klove:

EDIT: :walove:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Flat Color - Half Body♥
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Lillemor♥
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ephemera
𝘿𝙋: Yes♥
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Have fun with her, artistic freedom pose, exp♥ / Only thing is to keep her Luceva attributes:blove:

Dming Paypal now!♥ + Thanks for considering:aww:

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Can I claim too? I'm currently filling out a form! @ Toxiik :klove:

EDIT: :walove:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Flat Color - Half Body♥
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Lillemor♥
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ephemera
𝘿𝙋: Yes♥
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Have fun with her, artistic freedom pose, exp♥ / Only thing is to keep her Luceva attributes:blove:

Dming Paypal now!♥ + Thanks for considering:aww:

Accepted!! As always will send you the sketch asap tysmm for comissioniing  <3 :llcool:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toxiik said:

@ Incendiary @ Ephemera
Here are the wips, any changes? Or if I missed anything,  you can ask to change the pose no problem if you guys dont like them :llcool:
INCENDIARYWIP.thumb.png.52a2ade810ee35db8748fff62ff4fd53.pngephemerawip.thumb.png.c631e240b2c164f999342ad401c60e43.png

aaaah, love it love it!♥:bfahh:
Pose it's good, only thing would be, If possible, can she be looking to front/at us? Like her eyes looking us? if that makes sense😭 and to look a bit more "angry or seductive"♥ / Everything else it's good:walove:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

aaaah, love it love it!♥:bfahh:
Pose it's good, only thing would be, If possible, can she be looking to front/at us? Like her eyes looking us? if that makes sense😭 and to look a bit more "angry or seductive"♥ / Everything else it's good:walove:

Got it! Will fix it and send it to you and then I'll send the invoice if approved :llsexysmile:

• Like 1

• Toxiik changed the title to  「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」