• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

@ Toffii

Sorry I took a bit longer, had some trouble with the hair :lazecry:
Any changes? Made you two versions just in case

P.S I just saw i forgot to erase a little shine in her eye through her hair, will fix it:llcool:
Sinttulo-1.thumb.png.7fd1019f79c8cbae29671fd4f64005a1.pngSinttulo-12.thumb.png.1b66d263548a864f9bc24ce261ab835b.png

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

@ Toffii

Sorry I took a bit longer, had some trouble with the hair :lazecry:
Any changes? Made you two versions just in case

P.S I just saw i forgot to erase a little shine in her eye through her hair, will fix it:llcool:
Sinttulo-1.thumb.png.7fd1019f79c8cbae29671fd4f64005a1.pngSinttulo-12.thumb.png.1b66d263548a864f9bc24ce261ab835b.png

i LOVE how she turned out!! i don't have any changes at all. 🥹💗 i really love both versions!! could the solid colored background be more like a brownish or orange or anything darker? just so it'll go with her colors better! 

Edited by Toffii
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Toffii said:

i LOVE how she turned out!! i don't have any changes at all. 🥹💗 i really love both versions!! could the solid colored background be more like a brownish or orange or anything darker? just so it'll go with her colors better! 

Of coursee lovely ! <3 ^-^ 

• Like 1

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shading - Half Body
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: DM 
bouncy_heart_bullet_by_kouenli_dacbud5.gif.bc4682ec8cff3692ef1099542c980589.gif
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Bee
𝘿𝙋: Yes please!
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I am giving you complete freedom with this OC!
I don't have a pose in mind so its all up to you!

𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

rainbow_hearts_v1_by_psykhedelika_dfvqxj5.gif.5976555394285272948c81963eee566a.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beep said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shading - Half Body
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: DM 
bouncy_heart_bullet_by_kouenli_dacbud5.gif.bc4682ec8cff3692ef1099542c980589.gif
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Bee
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I am giving you complete freedom with this OC!
I don't have a pose in mind so its all up to you!

rainbow_hearts_v1_by_psykhedelika_dfvqxj5.gif.5976555394285272948c81963eee566a.gif

Accepteeed ty for coming backkk ^-^ <3 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

╭══════• •══════╮

✶᎓ P i n g  L i s t ﹆ ࣪˖ ⤾

SLOTS OPEN! 
0/3

@ Kozmic @ Wonder
@ Toffii @ Glory

Turnaround time 1 week max 
:keyes:

[You can DM me if you wanna hop out of the ping list
for future openings, also I clean the ping list from time to time]

╰══════• •══════╯

On 8/17/2023 at 9:10 PM, Snakeroot said:

Hello, would i be allowed to post a form on Kozmic's behalf? I'm one of their friends.

:lazecry:Sure, so sorry for the late reply, It keeps not notifying me of new messages!! Please do <3 

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Screams said:

Hi lovely! 

Just checking if this is still open so I can come back with a form once I get money? 

Thank you! :klovee:

Yep! It still open ^-^ Of course you can make the form whenever you want :llcool: 

• Like 1

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded (Half Body)
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨:https://sta.sh/21pqedqqzy07 (Knife doesn't need the roses and the jewlery is more of just examples.) If you need more referneces please let me know!
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Horrors
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I'm going for an angelic yandere vibe, expression can be what you think is best as long as her eyes are open :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eels said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded (Half Body)
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨:https://sta.sh/21pqedqqzy07 (Knife doesn't need the roses and the jewlery is more of just examples.) If you need more referneces please let me know!
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Horrors
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I'm going for an angelic yandere vibe, expression can be what you think is best as long as her eyes are open :)

OTL I love her vibe so much it hurts, Accepted will send you the sketch as soon as I can <3! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toxiik said:

@ Eels
Here's the rough sketch any changes? :klovee:
The rings and nails will be added once hands are clearer 
sketch.png.e0cc5f20982b973d1a5c2276be51b1d3.png

Could we add a small tattoo on her lower stomach? (I'll add ref, I completely blanked on that I wanted it!) https://sta.sh/23dabytieca 

The tattoo ref is just the rough idea of it, as long as it has the same vibe it's completely up to your artistic vision! <3 (Kinda like a succubus sigil)

Other than that she's perfect and I love her!

Edited by Eels
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eels said:

Could we add a small tattoo on her lower stomach? (I'll add ref, I completely blanked on that I wanted it!) https://sta.sh/23dabytieca 

The tattoo ref is just the rough idea of it, as long as it has the same vibe it's completely up to your artistic vision! <3 (Kinda like a succubus sigil)

Other than that she's perfect and I love her!

jfhsdjhg I've been working on some cybersigilism on my free time so i'll totally dooo <3 , want it in black and pink,/fuchsia or only one colour?
Also if you could DM me your mail for sending the invoice i'd be grateful!:byaslove:

1 minute ago, Toxiik said:

jfhsdjhg I've been working on some cybersigilism on my free time so i'll totally dooo <3 , want it in black and pink,/fuchsia or only one colour?
Also if you could DM me your mail for sending the invoice i'd be grateful!:byaslove:

Ohhh Pink and fuchsia would be lovely! <3

I'll DM you right away, thank you so much! :blove: