• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

29 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

@ Feyri
Here's the final, only that's left is a bit of colour retouches and it's done
any changes?
Also for the dp do you want any font in specific or freehand is ok?

feyriwip.png.a92c3d55dc428bdc77ce3b62fc8af726.png

She is amazing omg!! You've exceeded my expectations. :aww: No changes and freehand is okay!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 6:09 PM, Glory said:

:applause:Here I am to throw more moneeyyy at youuuuuu!:applause:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣:  Simple Shaded Half Body
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Oc Ria 

Outfit References Here (Click)
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ria
𝘿𝙋: Yes
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: The background is completely artistic freedom, I've given some pointers in the references .. but please do what you feel fits!
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. (is it okay to completely pay you before you start as i have other things i wanna pay ehe:aww:)

Hi! Here's the rough sketch, made some alterations to fit some things but if you want it a different way there's no problem changing things. Didn't want to copy the pose 100% ;u; since it's a drawing i'm more wary of copying poses and stuff! 

So i made the headphones lay like that (can be changed like the ones you had in your stash) that way you can't see the necklace and i made it into a choker so it was visible so that can be changed too.

On the other side, I saw you had different hair options so I did the original one and a messier one that you had, I think it was nº 2? since it fitted the more cozy vibes she has, however I show you both and you choose the one you like the most :D

Spoiler

glowip2.png.f22209aa4d21ff6a818f68c81a5f9eb8.pngglowip1.png.5c9957cbf0cc17d2c422737dec266276.png

13 hours ago, pancake said:

can’t wait till you open again!! 🥺

Thanks for visiting my shop ! I should open slots as late as friday with luck ^u^ 
I also have a ping list in case you'd like to be notified when I open 
:keyes:

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

Hi! Here's the rough sketch, made some alterations to fit some things but if you want it a different way there's no problem changing things. Didn't want to copy the pose 100% ;u; since it's a drawing i'm more wary of copying poses and stuff! 

So i made the headphones lay like that (can be changed like the ones you had in your stash) that way you can't see the necklace and i made it into a choker so it was visible so that can be changed too.

On the other side, I saw you had different hair options so I did the original one and a messier one that you had, I think it was nº 2? since it fitted the more cozy vibes she has, however I show you both and you choose the one you like the most :D

Hide contents

glowip2.png.f22209aa4d21ff6a818f68c81a5f9eb8.pngglowip1.png.5c9957cbf0cc17d2c422737dec266276.png

Thanks for visiting my shop ! I should open slots as late as friday with luck ^u^ 
I also have a ping list in case you'd like to be notified when I open 
:keyes:

aaahh i love these soo much and the pose is literally perfect too! all is good with the headphones and choker , i actually didn't consider that haha! and omggg the details on the book you did soooo frickin well! will the star details be on the shorts?

as for which one i want , lets go with this one! :klove:

Spoiler

483234187_630fb790e77be439707b763b5eeaba9a(1).png.d7ba7d2a94796eb301ffe056338b7060.png

Edited by Glory
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Glory said:

aaahh i love these soo much and the pose is literally perfect too! all is good with the headphones and choker , i actually didn't consider that haha! and omggg the details on the book you did soooo frickin well! will the star details be on the shorts?

as for which one i want , lets go with this one! :klove:

Hide contents

483234187_630fb790e77be439707b763b5eeaba9a(1).png.d7ba7d2a94796eb301ffe056338b7060.png

Wee I read the stash wrong and thought the patches were the starts instead of the washed out patches (didn't notice there were any patches haha) :lldepress: Will add a reminder to put them in the flat colour stage :'D my bad!! I'm glad you like it ^u^<3

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

Wee I read the stash wrong and thought the patches were the starts instead of the washed out patches (didn't notice there were any patches haha) :lldepress: Will add a reminder to put them in the flat colour stage :'D my bad!! I'm glad you like it ^u^<3

all good , they are just base color gray and white stars over them hehe:cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

@ Glory

Sent you the clean sketch in PM 
I might do a trello or something to give updates to clean up the artworks I post 
:'D But till then I will keep the process via PM more than in the topic to not clutter that much hehe -u-' 

Edit:
I made a notion so you guys can check out the progress in a better way.

Edited by Toxiik

Added a link to my notion
  • Like 1

@ Glory
oki sorry for making you dizzy with all the notion-topic-notion stuff lol 
wanted to update it here as an example ~~

Will be sending you the finals now ^u^

[You can always ask me not to and I'll take it off the thread, I clean it up from time to time,
only delete de drawing from the quote if you quote it so it doesnt stay in case you want it taken !]

glorywipfinal.png.ca316960dcbefe31c2a1f0071f0beb97.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toxiik said:

@ Glory
oki sorry for making you dizzy with all the notion-topic-notion stuff lol 
wanted to update it here as an example ~~

Will be sending you the finals now ^u^

[You can always ask me not to and I'll take it off the thread, I clean it up from time to time,
only delete de drawing from the quote if you quote it so it doesnt stay in case you want it taken !]

glorywipfinal.png.ca316960dcbefe31c2a1f0071f0beb97.png

I .. am absolutely IN LOVE. 
just a quick question, remember when you sent a white background too? could i request this also? if not thats totally cool! thank youu sooo much for making my vision come to life! :cutehehehaaas:

i will be back to order again soon! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glory said:

I .. am absolutely IN LOVE. 
just a quick question, remember when you sent a white background too? could i request this also? if not thats totally cool! thank youu sooo much for making my vision come to life! :cutehehehaaas:

i will be back to order again soon! 

Of course <3 ^u^ will add it then

• Like 1

Slots open again!!

╭══════• •══════╮

✶᎓ P i n g  L i s t ﹆ ࣪˖ ⤾

@ Woofs @ Bunno @ Glory

[You can DM me if you wanna hop out of the ping list
for future openings]

╰══════• •══════╯

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also final for @ Bunno
all that's left is some colour retouching as always 
Any changes? 

Spoiler

bunwip2.png.cc0593450f70330a7a903d9194cf8509.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woofs said:

I actually just checked my bank and it said no lmaooo I'm so sorry 😭 I'm coming g back for sure, putting money aside and everything!  Stupid bi weekly

It's okay :D Don't worry <3 Life happens ^^ 

2 hours ago, Toxiik said:

Slots open again!!

╭══════• •══════╮

✶᎓ P i n g  L i s t ﹆ ࣪˖ ⤾

@ Woofs @ Bunno @ Glory

[You can DM me if you wanna hop out of the ping list
for future openings]

╰══════• •══════╯

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also final for @ Bunno
all that's left is some colour retouching as always 
Any changes? 

Hide contents

bunwip2.png.cc0593450f70330a7a903d9194cf8509.png

Shes perfect<3

• Like 1