• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded (Headshot)
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click <3 (pose and expression as shown, yandere expression with blood. can add eye glow if you want like you did here :byaslove:
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ash (When adding the text, is it possible to have the text somewhere that isn't on the design at all? if that makes sense <3)
𝘿𝙋: Yes!
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: pink blood instead of it being red <3 (if you are comfortable with that of course! she has loppy bunny ears too in case you can't see them)
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

Edited by Bunno

fixed text LOL it said toxiik (small brain)
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bunno said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded (Headshot)
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: click <3 (pose and expression as shown, yandere expression with blood. can add eye glow if you want like you did here :byaslove:
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ash (When adding the text, is it possible to have the text somewhere that isn't on the design at all? if that makes sense <3)
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: pink blood instead of it being red <3 (if you are comfortable with that of course! she has loppy bunny ears too in case you can't see them)

Will add you! <3 Sure I an add the text to the side of the drawing, or if you'd like to have it in an specific point you can always tell me ! :keyes:

• Like 1

Just now, Toxiik said:

Will add you! <3 Sure I an add the text to the side of the drawing, or if you'd like to have it in an specific point you can always tell me ! :keyes:

Sounds good! I think once I see it, I'll let you know a good spot to put it :klovee:

*cough* in case it already isn't obvious, i'm obsessed with your art and need more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bunno said:

Sounds good! I think once I see it, I'll let you know a good spot to put it :klovee:

*cough* in case it already isn't obvious, i'm obsessed with your art and need more

tysm ;w; <3 You're the sweetest! 

--------------------------------------------------------
:klovee:
Also if in case someone has been waiting slots and could not get an slot in this batch I will open an extra slot if the slots are filled today.
(I hate FOMO, I normally just work in batches so I don't burn myself but I understand sometimes it's hard to grab a slot!!)

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Toffii said:

i would love to grab a slot from you, but i won't be able to fill out a form until later tonight because we're going out. 😭

:kwave:
Edit: Cause I read wrong lol 
I work per order arrival, however I prioritize those who put the form first. 
Just wanted you to know ^u^ 

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 1

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: flat color half
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: https://sta.sh/256a0c1jh13
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Madisyn / wm; pancake
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: i give full artistic freedom! you can choose whichever pose and whichever outfit for her!! 💗
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pancake said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: flat color half
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: https://sta.sh/256a0c1jh13
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Madisyn / wm; pancake
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: i give full artistic freedom! you can choose whichever pose and whichever outfit for her!! 💗
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙

Added you ! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since both of you DM me, in case you don't get it I will prioritize in the next slot openning your forms and hit you up before openning~~
Sorry for the chaos :kwave:

╭══════• •══════╮

✶᎓ P i n g  L i s t ﹆ ࣪˖ ⤾

EXTRA SLOT AVAILABLE
@ Wonder @ Toffii

[You can DM me if you wanna hop out of the ping list
for future openings, also I clean the ping list from time to time]

╰══════• •══════╯

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

Added you ! <3

Since both of you DM me, in case you don't get it I will prioritize in the next slot openning your forms and hit you up before openning~~

╭══════• •══════╮

EXTRA SLOT AVAILABLE
@ Wonder @ Toffii

╰══════• •══════╯

Does this mean you have an extra slot now? or we're just on the list for when it's available? ♥

👀

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shade headshot
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Dm
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Tabby / Wondr
𝘿𝙋: Sure
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: welcome to change poses, add accessories, etc, artistic freedom as long as overall conception isn't changed! ^^

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wonder said:

👀

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shade headshot
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Dm
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Tabby / Wondr
𝘿𝙋: Sure
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: welcome to change poses, add accessories, etc, artistic freedom as long as overall conception isn't changed! ^^

Added <3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toxiik said:

Added you ! <3

╭══════• •══════╮

EXTRA SLOT AVAILABLE
@ Wonder @ Toffii

╰══════• •══════╯

thank you for adding me to the ping list! i'll definitely try to catch you when you're open again. :keyes:

• Like 1