• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

Bump to inform I'm back working  :keyes: 
If you'd like to peep my status you can always go to the notion (Sometimes I work faster than the notion tho so make sure to check it!) 

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Toxiik said:

@ Beep
Here's the final might do some colour retouching but that's all any changes? (I painted the choker gold since it seems gold, if it's plain yellow tell me 'u')

Hide contents

wipbep3.thumb.png.a6c23d8a2c343f26908584cb4ac4138c.png

AAAAAAAA

:klove:

SHE'S JUST PERFECT!!

No changes love!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toxiik said:

@ Gothick
Here's the final, any changes? If you don't want anything please feel free to tell me :llampret:

Hide contents

gotik2.png.3172bdd295f27be352e29f3512db2f60.png

oml its amazing:bfcry: i love the little nails too♥ would it be possible to add 2 little glowing eyes behind her? Screenshot_1.png.92c8f546839d6bc0f61bee0c92fab6a9.png kinda like this (it doesnt need the smoke or anything i lvoe the glow youve got behind her)

• Like 1

╭══════• •══════╮

✶᎓ P i n g  L i s t ﹆ ࣪˖ ⤾

SLOTS OPEN AGAIN! 0/4
@ Bunno  @ Kozmic @ Wonder @ Lalaani
@ Toffii @ fry @ Glory @ Roperies

Please make sure to fill the form otherwise I won't take your slot, this is to save myself from confusions I'd love to save slots but wouldn't be fair for those who fill them. 

[You can DM me if you wanna hop out of the ping list
for future openings, also I clean the ping list from time to time]

╰══════• •══════╯

2 minutes ago, Glory said:

hey love , what i wanted to order from you is that potential couple order? but i don't know if you're doing couples atm! :aww:

I am not taking couple orders at the moment, so sorry! I will announce it when I open them. I know people want couple comissions but they drain me a bit and I'd rather work at the best of my possibilities right now!:lazecry:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Glory said:

Could I still claim my spot though? there is a peice I would like to order <3 will post form in a bit!

For te momment sure :llampret: I wil update you when you post the form  <3

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded Headshot
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: xxx
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ria
𝘿𝙋: 𝙔es
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Please let me know if you're struggling with the concept, on how to pose anything..I've tried my best to communicate everything but let me know if you have any questions via dm (as for the background, could you do something like white feathers falling?
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

could i please use my discount andddd can i get no background versions? <3 

Edited by Glory

deleting refs for personal reasons
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Glory said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple Shaded Headshot
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Refs here
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Ria
𝘿𝙋: 𝙔es
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: Please let me know if you're struggling with the concept, on how to pose anything..I've tried my best to communicate everything but let me know if you have any questions via dm (as for the background, could you do something like white feathers falling?

could i please use my discount andddd can i get no background versions? <3 

Hi um, I'm not sure I can pull this off and I'd rather have you comission someone who can envision this better for you, I am very gratefull though for thinking about me when doing this but I'd have to decline sadly :kwave:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toxiik said:

Hi um, I'm not sure I can pull this off and I'd rather have you comission someone who can envision this better for you, I am very gratefull though for thinking about me when doing this but I'd have to decline sadly :kwave:

ahh its ok dw, ill be back with another concept soon , thank you for considering it tho <3

• Like 1

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: simple shaded headshot 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: here ya go.~
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Toffii (two i's, please).
𝘿𝙋: yes, please!
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: not looking for anything bright colored. bryn is more of a "dark" themed oc, so i'm wanting a dark tone/mood for her if that makes sense?

Edited by Toffii
  • Like 1

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shaded headshot 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Aki&Nuggish
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Akira
𝘿𝙋: yes please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: artistic freedom with everything:cutehehehaaas: would love nuggish in it:blush:

• Like 1