• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

「༻✧Intoxiikated✧༺」ᨐ 「closed」

Toxiik

18 minutes ago, Toffii said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: simple shaded headshot 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: here ya go.~
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Toffii (two i's, please).
𝘿𝙋: yes, please!
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: not looking for anything bright colored. bryn is more of a "dark" themed oc, so i'm wanting a dark tone/mood for her if that makes sense?
𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙋𝙈 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙. 

10 minutes ago, Gothick said:

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shaded headshot 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: Aki&Nuggish
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩: Akira
𝘿𝙋: yes please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: artistic freedom with everything:cutehehehaaas: would love nuggish in it:blush:

Both accepted ;w; <3 tysm for ordering again ahh will add you to the slots and send the sketches as soon as I can <3

• Like 2

@ Toffii @ Gothick
Here are the wips any changes? 
:klovee:

Spoiler

tofiwip1.png.a512336e8dc6e498b12fe04409fdc349.pnggothiwip1.png.06b31a1703357f06885d71762664d1df.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Also I still have 2 slots left, if they don't get filled I will close the extra slot by tomorrow and leave 1 slot open ]
:cutehehehaaas:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

@ Toffii @ Gothick

Hide contents

tofiwip1.png.a512336e8dc6e498b12fe04409fdc349.pnggothiwip1.png.06b31a1703357f06885d71762664d1df.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Also I still have 2 slots left, if they don't get filled I will close the extra slot by tomorrow and leave 1 slot open ]

she's perfect so far, so no changes, please! 🥹

Edited by Toffii

i changed my mind on the edit lol!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Toxiik said:

@ Toffii @ Gothick

Hide contents

I love them:klove: no changes

• Like 1

Hi!
I redid my shop since it was a bit weird before~~ 
Also I changed the price on the Simple Shaded Headshot since I made a mistake when doing the shop at first, now it matches to the flat color prices +10 [except for fullbody].
Took out the sketches since I'm figuring out what to put instead, if chibis or better sketch references might do a poll ~~ 

The Loyalty program still needs to be updated cause I can't remember those who used their perks :'D but will get to it.

Edited by Toxiik
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

@ Toffii
Here's the final added a simple bg thought it fitted? If you don't want it that's fine 'u'
any changes? (or if I missed anything)

Hide contents

wiptoffinal.png.be028676fd6e83fcc3ca6b5cdc542922.png

she looks perfect! the background is really cute, so i don't mind keeping it! could you possibly make it look more like night though? the only thing i'd like to possibly be changed is her scar on her forehead. it looks more like an open wound than as if it's healed over. i'm not sure if you can change that to where it looks more like this, for example. just the discoloration is what i'm looking for! if not, that's 100% okay!

Edited by Toffii
  • Like 1

i hope it's okay if i post another form, if not, that's okay! i'll quote it the next time i'm able to!

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shaded half body (if you're still doing half bodies at the moment, if not i'd like a headshot!). 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 🩷🩷🩷
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I'd like to use my discount 25% off | this oc is more on the bright/cute side unlike my last oc i got from you. 😂 so i definitely want her to look cute and colorful!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toffii said:

i hope it's okay if i post another form, if not, that's okay! i'll quote it the next time i'm able to!

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Simple shaded half body (if you're still doing half bodies at the moment, if not i'd like a headshot!). 
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 🩷🩷🩷
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: I'd like to use my discount 25% off | this oc is more on the bright/cute side unlike my last oc i got from you. 😂 so i definitely want her to look cute and colorful!

Accepted <3 And yeah I only took out the sketches and maybe I will change them for chibis, Simple shading and Flat colors are still up <3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toxiik said:

Accepted <3 And yeah I only took out the sketches and maybe I will change them for chibis, Simple shading and Flat colors are still up <3 

thank you so much for accepting! 😭 and okay! i just wasn't sure. the shop is hard to read when on mobile and that's where i filled out my form lol. so i just wanted to double check to see. 

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: https://sta.sh/254dgss74cu
𝘿𝙋: Yes please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: artistic freedom:klovee:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gothick said:

𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: https://sta.sh/254dgss74cu
𝘿𝙋: Yes please
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: artistic freedom:klovee:

:llampret:Aww tysm for returning ~~  Accepted !! <3

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Toxiik said:

:llampret:Aww tysm for returning ~~  Accepted !! <3

of course:cutehehehaaas: I was waiting to give others a chance but :bfcry: i couldnt wait any longer lol cant wait to see her in your style:klove:

• Like 1