• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

@ AkkiYu

Finally got this here for you! Just have a few more small details but wanted to make sure it looks good so I could go ahead and animate it and finish it for ya! :D

Spoiler

z.thumb.png.7d834e14457513b891e3f2632b938099.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, food said:

@ AkkiYu

Finally got this here for you! Just have a few more small details but wanted to make sure it looks good so I could go ahead and animate it and finish it for ya! :D

Hide contents

z.thumb.png.7d834e14457513b891e3f2632b938099.png

Perfect :byaslove: such a cutie :klove:

@ AkkiYu

again thank you so much for your patience <333 You can get a $1 off any next order/$5 off anything over 20 for your patience! +ofc priority!! I appreciate it so much! Your character is so lovely!

Spoiler

tx.thumb.gif.6a4769e97ab3a76c14bfac3f595a1cc2.gif

On the good side of news, my sister has officially moved out so there's that :kwave: yay!!!

• Like 1

Opening a sale again as this is like my only source of income atm because everyone is hiring yet no one is employing [': and unemployment is not sending me anything.

trying not to get too personal but just wanted to give an update :kwave: 

orders are always appreciated but now more than ever since I can't afford groceries, even from the dollar store without hurting. 

I plan to do premades & maybe YCHs if there is an interest! :D 

On 2/1/2024 at 4:35 AM, food said:

@ AkkiYu

again thank you so much for your patience <333 You can get a $1 off any next order/$5 off anything over 20 for your patience! +ofc priority!! I appreciate it so much! Your character is so lovely!

Hide contents

tx.thumb.gif.6a4769e97ab3a76c14bfac3f595a1cc2.gif

On the good side of news, my sister has officially moved out so there's that :kwave: yay!!!

Absolutely love it :klove: totally worth the wait. She's so adorable!!!!

And glad to hear :cutethumbsup:

• food changed the title to RETR ◉ : OPEN
  • 3 weeks later...

Some finished commissions !

Snap_iJz3DrjgdO895038408.gif Snap_csnf4jdT8v746984266.gif Snap_bpSJfW79g51951524221.gif Snap_pADur9CMyt182290328.gif Snap_N4Z5WjPI2i583538506.gif

• 1 month later...

bumping, still open! <3