• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♡ Artsy Atelier ♡ | OPEN

sorbetcake

bullet-1.png Text (DP only): V

bullet-2.png Watermark text: Akki

bullet-1.png Option: Half body

bullet-2.png Solo/Couple: Solo

bullet-1.png References ( the more the merrier): Hina

bullet-2.png DP crop (yes/no): yes

bullet-1.png Background(floaties/detailed and refs): floaties (could it be winter themed?)

bullet-2.png Email (here or on private): pm

bullet-1.png Bribe (Yes/No): No

bullet-2.png Price will be calculated by me but you may add them up yourself as well( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡ Please mention if you are paying before or after sketch): Before the sketch ^^

bullet-1.png Anything else you want to add (optional): A slight smile, black or purple hair. Feel free to use the imvu outfit or the other options (mix and match)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AkkiYu said:

bullet-1.png Text (DP only): V

bullet-2.png Watermark text: Akki

bullet-1.png Option: Half body

bullet-2.png Solo/Couple: Solo

bullet-1.png References ( the more the merrier): Hina

bullet-2.png DP crop (yes/no): yes

bullet-1.png Background(floaties/detailed and refs): floaties (could it be winter themed?)

bullet-2.png Email (here or on private): pm

bullet-1.png Bribe (Yes/No): No

bullet-2.png Price will be calculated by me but you may add them up yourself as well( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡ Please mention if you are paying before or after sketch): Before the sketch ^^

bullet-1.png Anything else you want to add (optional): A slight smile, black or purple hair. Feel free to use the imvu outfit or the other options (mix and match)

Thank you so much for your interest, your babie is lovely! That would be 26€ , let me know if that’s okay with you :walove:

• Like 1

:erlmo: NEWS ALERT :erlmo:

Starting today I have changed my alias from Haruumi to sorbetcake across all platforms! 
A new watermark version will be provided to everyone that ordered as of yet as soon as possible:klovee:
It will take a while building my socials but! Feel free to reach out to me via the following socials any time:
Instagram/Deviantart/Discord : @sorbetcake 

Twitter: @sorbet_cake

Tiktok: @sorbet.cake

Thank you!

♡Taglings: @ leileita

• Like 1

bullet-1.png Text (DP only): mugi

bullet-2.png Watermark text: mugi

bullet-1.png Option: um i think this is where i put chibi ! :bhaaa:

bullet-2.png Solo/Couple: solo

bullet-1.png References ( the more the merrier): < 3

bullet-2.png DP crop (yes/no): no

bullet-1.png Background(floaties/detailed and refs): something spooky like a graveyard or maybe ghosts around her?

bullet-2.png Email (here or on private): [email protected]

bullet-1.png Bribe (Yes/No): no

bullet-2.png Price will be calculated by me but you may add them up yourself as well( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡ Please mention if you are paying before or after sketch): before !

bullet-1.png Anything else you want to add (optional): I have different outfits and poses for her, so you can choose whatever you feel more comfortable with! or I can always choose as well if you can’t choose :keyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xock said:

bullet-1.png Text (DP only): mugi

bullet-2.png Watermark text: mugi

bullet-1.png Option: um i think this is where i put chibi ! :bhaaa:

bullet-2.png Solo/Couple: solo

bullet-1.png References ( the more the merrier): < 3

bullet-2.png DP crop (yes/no): no

bullet-1.png Background(floaties/detailed and refs): something spooky like a graveyard or maybe ghosts around her?

bullet-2.png Email (here or on private): [email protected]

bullet-1.png Bribe (Yes/No): no

bullet-2.png Price will be calculated by me but you may add them up yourself as well( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡ Please mention if you are paying before or after sketch): before !

bullet-1.png Anything else you want to add (optional): I have different outfits and poses for her, so you can choose whatever you feel more comfortable with! or I can always choose as well if you can’t choose :keyes:

I love her ah!!! :walove: That would be 17€, with the background fee, let me know if that’s okay!!

• Like 1