• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Artwork Lost & Found

Rate this question

System Notice

Question

Lost and Found

Ever found artwork on your PC and don't remember who the artist is?
Post that artwork here and the community can help you find the original artist!
  • If you recognize any artwork posted here, please quote or tag the person who posted the art.
  • Place multiple pieces and bigger pieces under a spoiler to prevent slow loading times.
  • Make sure EC is properly censored, even if you link it off-site.
  • If someone finds the artist, edit your post and add in the artist name so that others know it's been found and can move on to others, or edit out your form completely.
Form

Artwork: 
Approx. Date Received: 
Artist's Name:  Not Found Yet
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 6:47 PM, Careworn said:

Artwork:  x x / x /x / x / x / x

Approx. Date Received:  Like 2015...?

This reminds me of Tell's work, however I don't think she moved over to the new forum.

DKCtt5c.gif

This looks like @Pey's 

7gMGRd0.gif

14 minutes ago, Kita said:

This reminds me of Tell's work, however I don't think she moved over to the new forum.

DKCtt5c.gif

This looks like @Pey's 

7gMGRd0.gif

I had a feeling about both of these, but I wasn't sure. Really wish I could find the others! 😕 

Thank you for your help, Kita. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 12:06 AM, Wrath said:

Both of these were gifts from someone and i never recieved the artists name. if anyone knows that would be great.

Artwork: 

Hide contents

432324Lace3.png.dd20ca492ad4c819514d6dd7b1fa772b.png Snap_pFRd58WO7M540063091.png.02f9e1cfeb7be329ee6b78f2c51da585.png

Approx. Date Received: Late june early july this past year,I believe

The first one was a collab I did with Zombie !

(Thank you @Baylie idk how you recognized  it)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kita said:

DKCtt5c.gif

This looks like @Pey's 

7gMGRd0.gif

@Careworn

Yep, that's mine! It hurts me to look at that LOL.

Also I think this one is TotoroGhibliArt, they have a new username now that I can't remember, but also may possibly not be them!

jLrtkl9.gif

5 hours ago, Pey said:

@Careworn

Yep, that's mine! It hurts me to look at that LOL.

Also I think this one is TotoroGhibliArt, they have a new username now that I can't remember, but also may possibly not be them!

jLrtkl9.gif

Hi, Pey! So good to hear from you again. 🙂 

LOL, why does it hurt? That was one of the very first pieces I commissioned, and also one of my favorites!

I see what you mean though, I thought your art was amazing then, so to see your new stuff it’s crazy! I didn’t think it could get much better! 😂

Hope you’re doing well. ❤️

@Susi

I recognise so many of these but can't put my finger on who did them

Snap_girbepwSx6466751350.png&key=3a1a890 

This one is by Waltz on IMVU but I don't know their GASR username as there is no one here with that username. I remember this piece though so they were on GASR at some point.

f1jz8j_zps6d1d25de.png&key=c6c9ad4b601f5

This one I think is an old Totoroghibliart piece, but again I know that they're on new GASR but I don't know their username LOL. It also may not be by them, just a hunch.

I wasnt much help, sorry!

• Thanks 1

all five of them are made by different artists please help me fine who made them ><

Artwork: 

Spoiler

1232helena_dp-1_zps07806c34.png.1c45e2408d2865c0f8f80beae62644b1.pnghelena_zps1557af64.png.da17a65a19574b67f4520b4b0dd291a9.pnghelena10_zps695276e4.png.81be26ac07fc4d953637969faa74bd76.pnghiresn28_zpsf21f5c7f.jpg.1786ae204aeb0fc7d79fb899733c1009.jpg

Approx. Date Received:  I think between 2014-2016 back on the old gasr

Edited by Moonbeam

fix

On 5/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jamie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dbWNVF2.png.7f3d64e0cdb19e84574720d2720f3441.pnglUwVf0n.png.be4e5da5c2019ceb3320529fdcb3c12a.png

Approx. Date Received: Around 2016-ish
Artist's Name:  Not Found Yet / I don't know if she switch over to here or not.

uhHHHH I know on OG GASR she was Spanooti, but I'm not sure on new gasr. I feel like they moved over.

Greetings. I messaged Maiba on imvu about the custom display picture and she told me that the person who did this would be on here and goes by Lad Bug but she also said that this sit moved to a different domain so she can be using any username. I really wanted custom like this for a anime character with a hole in the leaf. 

56827221_16860631835b1c55454c934.png

• Like 1