• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Artwork Lost & Found

Rate this question

System Notice

Question

Lost and Found

Ever found artwork on your PC and don't remember who the artist is?
Post that artwork here and the community can help you find the original artist!
  • If you recognize any artwork posted here, please quote or tag the person who posted the art.
  • Place multiple pieces and bigger pieces under a spoiler to prevent slow loading times.
  • Make sure EC is properly censored, even if you link it off-site.
  • If someone finds the artist, edit your post and add in the artist name so that others know it's been found and can move on to others, or edit out your form completely.
Form

Artwork: 
Approx. Date Received: 
Artist's Name:  Not Found Yet
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 5:44 AM, Xilatr said:

Artwork: 
xilatr5.png.7071e43bf2b5b6026d293a19f32447d5.png.be8aaa627590dccdd60e6f0895be3c64.png
Approx. Date Received: 2017-2018
I have the image credited to Bleah in my sta.sh, but I'm not able to find them on gasr. Maybe I'm just dumb, but--
I'd like to be able to credit them properly for art fight

Her name is Bleah@IMVU & she’s still active I believe! I would contact here there for outside socials, I do know she does/did have a shop in Enji’s art lounge but idk the status of it at the moment :fingerguns:

• Thanks 1

Artwork

17668057_vlQCO0QNRCFuxmv.png?1584671776

Date received: Sadly, I don't remember. DX It's been years though, that's the best I can say. 

think I may have received it as an entry to an art contest? But... I don't know anymore. I checked the old ones I can (There was on on Ernya I can't check anymore 'cause of the site death) but I'm not finding it. 

If someone can help me ID the artist, that'd be fantastic! Thank you~<3

Artist: Not found yet.

My friend bought this premade for us as a gift a few years back on the old gasr, but we forgot the artist! If you know please @ me or send me a pm

Artwork: 

hJ3LgSu by Junkitsune
Approx. Date Received: update, I found the date! I think it was August 2nd 2017 according to the stash 

Edited by Noverca

On 1/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, Slug said:
  Hide contents

Bluegreenbabyvoy2.png.90f70b5f2c1233749c8c228ec2c1c391.png??

this was done by smaug at the time idk if they are still user and have changed their name or what

yes10.jpg.52841a18399129ef95bff9e951ec228a.jpg

Approx. Date Received: 2 years ago ish

The Smaug artwork is mine, I left the forum for a while, thanks for posting it here.

P.S. man my art used to be so bad :bfcry:

• Like 1

Hello, im the artist who drew this and i lost this art ; - ;

i want to post it on my portfolio so i need to talk with the owner of the art but i cant remember who bought this from me.. welp? 

:cutehehehaaas:

Artwork: 

01.png.0ccde83781cc5237d7fecfb8f8f1785e.png.9a8823d97e97bdb0270efceafb3b4173.png
Approx. Date Received: Last xmas?
Artist's Name:  Awshie

Edited by Awshie

On 2/12/2021 at 6:35 PM, cel said:

Artwork: 
Approx. Date Received: 2016

dp.gif

dp2.gif

i remember their g a s r/imvu name used to be Acorn but that was years ago dunno now but hope that helps bro

Edited by Alex

can't say gas with r apparently
  • Like 1