• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧DURIAN MILKSHAKE✧ | OPEN

LostKimin

STYLE : C
SPECS : no white lines?
CHARACTER(S) : 1,  Pose Ref Pretty much this
REFERENCE(S) : IRL REFS AHHHif possible I'd like it if my hair was colored more purple-y like an amethyst color
PAYMENT : I see your paypal email in the desc. I can shoot over the $$$ if you accept 
ADDITIONAL NOTES : SO, I sell MTG cards online and I wanted to have a little cheeb version of myself thanking them for buying. It's something I'd add to the bottom of the invoice, so having a vector or PNG file would be awesomeeeee. Also feel free to place your signature on there if you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...

STYLE : Dp

TEXT : Tiara, Black outline, white text, goth font
ANIMATION : normal expression, then a crazy expression after the glitch with red glowy eyes. 
BORDER : no border please
CHARACTER : holding a clean knife with normal expression, then her & the knife is covered in blood after it glitches, licking knife. dark background for the crazy expression (pose, expressions, situation, action)
REFERENCE(S) : refs , the refs go more in depth. you may have to refresh the screen to see my description about her. If you can’t see it here it is,

Spoiler

0A070AB3-B02D-445B-9FDF-ED7560CB4295.thumb.jpeg.1275849401777098f2f00952344bd23f.jpeg

PAYMENT : will pm my paypal
ADDITIONAL NOTES : her eyes can be black normally then glitch to a glowy red, you can choose her shirt in my refs

Edited by Radd

@Radd Accepted !

When you asked about the expression change, did you meant that it only changes after the glitch or do you want an animation of the expression changing ?

That would add up 5$ to the other 10$ (the glitch + licking knife) animation supplement !

@Radd Oh, I believe I poorly explained ;;

here an example : does the expression change like this sample, as there is no animation (would be +10$) :

Deaththekid.gif.de38db0fdd55dbaaaf30a02d8676d059.gif

or does the expression changes like this (but after the glitch) ? (would be +15$)

PenOmbra2.gif.e04464726a8180bbaa11b63492adb278.gif 

I'm sorry for the confusion, I just don't want to overcharge you nor have a surprise in my drawing process haha

@LostKimin yes just like the glitch example ), I’m sorry I’ll edit my form to make more sense with the animation. I did atfirst but it kept deleting when I was editing, I will send my paypal via dm

edited my order form, I hope it makes more sense

she will look normal atfirst, then a dark crazy theme after the glitch

the licking doesn’t have to be animated, her tongue can be on the knife

Edited by Radd
  • Like 1

EMOJI(S) : 8 please!~, crying, head pat, angry, thinking w/ a question mark, surprised, XD face, happily cheering with the words "HYPE", and yawning!
REFERENCE(S) : Taki! | Inspooo~ 
PAYMENT : Invoice to [email protected]
ADDITIONAL NOTES : Have fun with it :3 these are super cute and I'm excited to see how they turn out! Also I just put different refs of emotes just to give some inspo :3

Edited by Gimbap
  • Like 1

Just now, LostKimin said:

@Gimbap Accepted ! I'll jusk ask tho, do you want a body to the emoji or only the head would do ? (I just adjusted my prices, so I want to make sure there are no misunderstanding !)

I honestly think I would like the body aswell!  :3