• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧DURIAN MILKSHAKE✧ | OPEN

LostKimin

Heyhey! I'm really loving that couple style in your examples. uvu My birthday is very soon so I'll just be ordering if that's okay :lazierblush:

STYLE : Couple Sketch

TEXT iMoo & MrMoo (font/size doesn't really matter)
ANIMATION : Nada, thanks
BORDER : Something simplistic/basic if you include it in this style; I'm not really looking for anything fancy.
CHARACTER : Take inspiration from this please~ MrMoo does have more of a cocky attitude so he might be smirking, and Adorabelle would be looking shy/timid as always, so similar to the reference.
REFERENCE(S) : iMoo & MrMoo stashes. You can put Adorabelle in any one of her outfits that you like, though her "default" right now is the country top that has a lot of cleavage  (#3 in the clothing refs, 3rd and 5th in art examples).
PAYMENT : I'll just send the money to you, no invoice required.
ADDITIONAL NOTES : I'd like if you included a DP crop of this art. But other than that, I think everything should be in the stashes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello! 

STYLE: painted DP ($20)

TEXT: Dee and Babas for the watermark--if available
ANIMATION: wink and for the tongue to stick out ($5 but lemme know if it's supposed to be doubled)
BORDER: none 
CHARACTER: my character is super cheesy and playful--so the whole vibe is fun and welcoming!; this pose and be sure that the two peace signs are in frame; expression is smug with the eyes open and then with the added wink and tongue stickin' out animations. 
REFERENCE(S): aesthetic board 12, 3, and 4. I'm going for a Van Gogh "Starry Night" kinda vibe. this hair or these space buns. the outfit but make the stars a golden-ish/yellow and the mesh part a deep navy blue shade. I would like for the scattered hair accessories and earring to be yellow as well. I would like for the hair accessories to almost look like stars and the earrings to be like the sun and moon (one fluffy yellow earring and one gold crescent moon earring). irl picture of me
PAYMENT: dm me! 
ADDITIONAL NOTES: I would like a DP crop of this piece pls n__n

thank you and can't wait to hear back from you!!

Edited by Babas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

STYLE : Couple Sketch

TEXT : Etsuyo and Vestige 
ANIMATION : None.
BORDER : Whatever you think looks best? Maybe one with and one without if thats possible. 
CHARACTER : The girl doesn't like being bothered when the other person wants attention but when she wants attention she'll just bug the hell outta them and the guy usually loves giving affection even when the girl annoys him he just doesn't show it and looks annoyed
REFERENCE(S) : Meow
PAYMENT : I'll send it to you, no invoice.
ADDITIONAL NOTES : Just a DP crop! ( I don't know about the ambiance, possibly cold )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...