• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧DURIAN MILKSHAKE✧ | OPEN

LostKimin

Hello lovely! I wanted a commission for me and my boyfriend's anniversary.

STYLE : A
SPECS : Maybe some blushy cheeks!
CHARACTER(S) : Two, Pose: xx (Except could the girl's eyes be open also?)
REFERENCE(S) : Refs
PAYMENT : Doesn't need to be an invoice, I'll just send it to your email link; it's gonna be 12 euros right?
ADDITIONAL NOTES : Could I also have a resize for a DP?
Hope my refs are clear enough, any questions please please ask! 

Edited by Becks

Hi @LostKimin,

You can't ask buyers to cover your paypal fees as this is against Paypal's terms of service. Please read the below announcement for more information!

Please remove any mention of fees/taxes from your first post as there should be no reference to fees. 

1 hour ago, Pey said:

Hi @LostKimin,

You can't ask buyers to cover your paypal fees as this is against Paypal's terms of service. Please read the below announcement for more information!

Please remove any mention of fees/taxes from your first post as there should be no reference to fees. 

Done that ! Sorry for the inconvenience !

When I read the first post, I didn’t see that we couldn’t mention anything at all about fees, such as to mention that taxes were included ;;

Edited by LostKimin

@LostKimin

It's worth reading the whole topic as there's a few questions answered too! This is something that we've implemented to make sellers more aware and to provide a more secure environment as if you were reported to Paypal there's a possible pretty hefty fine. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help!

image.png.e2cd3a8c4f4fc0d3a1e2da9a26e3ae59.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LostKimin said:

@Pey Will do, thank you !

@Becks Here's the sketch, if there is something needing to change, please tell me !

Becks.png.d3400ccdeb08f5971595cbfc18af8cbd.png

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SOS OSOSO MUCH!! Gonna send you the moneys now ok!

I'M SO EXCITED I love it !!!!! 

HE'S GONNA LOVE IT Eeep!  :bfpervydance:

e87a04984e25433bf4b36c1c2318a044.png

Edited by Becks

Paid ^^

18 minutes ago, LostKimin said:

@Becks I' done with your commission if this is alright for you !
I'm giving you the DP crop if everything is ok ! :D

Becks.png.860284d9c214365e6e176f31ac9420fe.png

Yay!!! Oh my gosh I love it! thank you so much I'm so happy thank you :lazerollcry::aww:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

STYLE : Chibi style A
SPECS : No white outline
CHARACTER(S) : 3 characters, Pose Option 1 if the tallest could have a smug expression like this, shortest with a silly expression like this, while the second tallest in blushing like this .   Pose Option 2  similar facial expressions in this one.
REFERENCE(S) : Tallest character , 2Second tallest (without the elf ears), 2 (no glasses)Shortest
PAYMENT : Paypal, no need to invoice.
ADDITIONAL NOTES : If there is a way to have a DP crop as well that'd be great, if not I can try to crop it :llwow: