• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧DURIAN MILKSHAKE✧ | OPEN

LostKimin

• 3 weeks later...

STYLE : B
SPECS : No Chalk
CHARACTER(S) : Arika 

REFERENCE(S) : Pose/Expression 1  | Expression 2
PAYMENT : Invoice
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Example of What I'm Trying To Order 

EXTRA : I'm Sure The Price Is Double Which Is Fine, I'm Just Trying To Get 2 of the same pic/same size But different facial expressions 

spacer.pngspacer.png

CHARACTER(S) : Zombii 

EXTRA : I'm Sure The Price Is Double Which Is Fine, I'm Just Trying To Get 2 of the same pic/same size But different facial expressions 

spacer.pngspacer.png

CHARACTER(S) : Pop

spacer.pngspacer.png

CHARACTER(S) : Alex

ADDITIONAL NOTES: In his second expression can he be holding a Half bitten off Pocky instead of a fork 

STYLE : C

SPECS : None

CHARACTER(S) : 2 Characters, the pink cat on one knee like he's asking the other to marry him

REFERENCE(S) : 

Spoiler

smol.thumb.png.798657d79036cae1829d1363516de718.png.3a0edeceb5e2bd24f173200d88048470.png

20220209_150405.thumb.jpg.2b0d3b6f308e4b36be10337aba38e6a0.jpg

PAYMENT : I'll DM 

ADDITIONAL NOTES : none

@CrystalsAccepted! It might take me some times to do all of them, I hope it's alright for you? I'll charge 18USD per characters!

@LichtAccepted too! Total would be 25USD. Would you like me to also pose the arms like he's holding a ring box? And for the other character, what should be their pose/expression? :D

Edited by LostKimin

43 minutes ago, LostKimin said:

@LichtAccepted too! Total would be 25USD. Would you like me to also pose the arms like he's holding a ring box? And for the other character, what should be their pose/expression? :D

Yes yes to the ring box! The others expression like a "wtf are you doing" 

• 3 weeks later...

TYLE : C
SPECS : none
CHARACTER(S) : 2 Characters

Pose (couldnt find a reference for it so ill explain): cat hugging dullahan's head (happy expression with a little heart floating) while dullahan walks around looking for head

REFERENCE(S) : 

Spoiler

Vtuber_Dante_-_Reference_Sheet.thumb.png.70c9a82f67147e31ad38f8961be67d39.pngPNG-SHEETEDIT.thumb.png.9edac882b3580663dff629b70b79440d.png

PAYMENT : Will DM
ADDITIONAL NOTES : slap yout signature on it pls ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LostKimin said:

@Crystals Hi! Accepted :D

How should your character break the totem? I'm not familiar with the game so it's a bit hard to understand from the ref :0

I posted another Ref in the folder to hopefully help