• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧DURIAN MILKSHAKE✧ | OPEN

LostKimin

On 1/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, LostKimin said:

STYLE : Which style do you want ( C) The animated couple chibi
SPECS : Choose which specifications you want + extras
CHARACTER(S) : Two characters, ref sheet for the first one here ->

the second character Ref->
https://sta.sh/02bio06n29ci https://sta.sh/0atoztd4wxj  

(second one is old artwork i have of the oc, first one is current character.

REFERENCE(S) : above
PAYMENT : Invoice @ [email protected]
ADDITIONAL NOTES : Two different types of animations if the others don't work, (the male holding the female up as if was picking her up,) the second one ( a ball room dance, like a waltz?)

@ Eros Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, I was away last week...

The chibis are in "statics" pose with things moving a bit. I think I can draw the first pose, with the make holding the female up!

Would you like the have the first character with the mask on or not?

Otherwise, I accept the commission! I'll DM you the sketch once I get your OK and answer :D

Edited by LostKimin

1 hour ago, LostKimin said:

@ Eros Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, I was away last week...

The chibis are in "statics" pose with things moving a bit. I think I can draw the first pose, with the make holding the female up!

Would you like the have the first character with the mask on or not?

Otherwise, I accept the commission! I'll DM you the sketch once I get your OK and answer :D

Hi, I totally get that life comes first. And yes, I would love for the mask to stay on!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

STYLE : Chibi B
SPECS : no chalk effect - I'd like her to sit on a christmas tree shaped rug and there to be a plate with more of the cookies beside her
CHARACTER(S) : 1 character - sitting on the floor (cross-legged) and eating a gingerbread cookie
REFERENCE(S) : 
xxx - I'd like her to wear a headband with devil horns but the horns are tiny christmas hats instead of that makes sense
PAYMENT : Invoice is fine - will send email via pm once accepted
ADDITIONAL NOTES : could I have a version with the text Jo and one without text if possible?

I hope this is fine!^^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Question: For chibis, does it come with up to 3 animated elements with a charge for any extra, or is it $5 for all animated elements. I'm looking to get a chibi of my vtuber and I would LOVE one in your art style! 

STYLE : Chibi style B x3?
SPECS : no chalk i think! for the starting soon screen can she be sitting there holding a little yellow controller with the penguin leaned against her, for the be right back sitting there with a bowl of (blue, & yellow palette ) macaroni and cheese noodles and ending soon screen just her sitting there looking super sleepy with maybe the little sleep nose bubble thing? 
CHARACTER(S) : I’d like my character to be sitting on a little ice berg! with a little penguin with “starting soon” above them, one with “be right back” and one with ending soon”
REFERENCE(S) : Refs - please use her dress & cardigan outfit! apologies for not having a reference pose wise for things!
PAYMENT : PayPal! [email protected] for invoice 

Edited by Del

1 hour ago, LostKimin said:

@ Del  Sounds good to me! I should be able to work on it this weekend :D

I'm not sure if the link you gave for the ref is the good one, since I don't see an alternative outfit :0

omg im so sorry LMAO i had copied someone elses form when i was filling this out and messed up on the link! but it should be fixed to me