• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A: I try to make sense of the irrational thoughts and remind myself that I'm blowing it out of proportion.

Q: What is something you used to regret but now no longer care about?

Edited by Sheepie

I look at art submissions of 3rd grade art contests consisting of intricate details and extreme realism like "Cambrian Earth Concept Art" oil painting submitted by Sophia, age 9 who wins 1st place nationals and its her first art contest ever and now has 888k followers and is scheduled to draw a mural for the queen of England but when I was her age I did little circles with a smily face and two fat legs and that was my idea of a human being and now decades later my fat leg humans now have little fat arms and i think of how long i have come to get to where i am so there is still hope in this world so i should pick up my pen and keep drawing because life is short and there is still hope 4 art well sophia was a spoiled brat anyway her mother probably drew it haha ha yes

What's your favorite methodist church handicap railway walkway to skate?

Guest teddybearsouls

A: Perhaps the wholesome memes with all the loving messages of adoration surrounded by all the heart Emojis. My boyfriend sends them to me constantly, and I never thought I'd appreciate the song "Kiss Me Through The Phone" quite so much

Q: Have you ever been in love, and what is your opinion on love?

• 2 weeks later...

Answer:

Yᴇs, I'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

Mʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ɪs ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ.. Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ.

I ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ. Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

Iᴛ ɪs ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ. Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. A ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ.

Question

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ?

No I do not believe in soulmates. Soulmates are something that is manmade and have no basis scientifically or otherwise. I believe no one is made specifically for just another person. Anyone can fall head over heels with one person one day and then have that love come undone afterwards, and then fall in love with another person later on. I believe in marriage and making it work with your partner but the term 'soulmates' mean nothing to me.

Do you believe in Polyamory/Poligamy and why?

A: It's more of an, each to their own, kind of thing to me. I have nothing against it but it's not for me. I'm more of a, focus on one lover at a time, kind of gal. Plus, I don't like sharing. :P

Q: What's you're favorite anime/cartoon of all time and why? C:

(This is actually a question my husband told me to ask. He's binge watching SAO again for the 3rd time. We know what his favorite anime is. Huehue. xD)

A: I don't really watch anime but my favorite cartoon of all time is the looney tunes show because I used to always watch it when I was a toddler and I used to think tweety was a female LoL like he looked so cute and his lashes wth

Q: Since halloween is next week, what are you dressing up as? :heheKIT:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A: Probably the appeal of what they're not. Or the curiosity of being with something 'bad' when they've been good their whole life. Also, some people have the mentality that 'if they're with me, I can show them how to be "good".' [Which I don't get because you're ultimately changing the things that drew you [you knew what you signed up for]]

Q: You've died and you're given the option to go Life 2.0 [you accept] and you get to choose what you'll be reincarnated as. The world contains every sort of creature, thing, being and magic; what would you choose? [You cannot choose to be a god or something that starts off just as powerful [that's boring]].

A: I can easily answer that: I would choose to reincarnate as an elf, I find them really magestic and mysterious! The hard part would be letting everyone from earth behind, but let's pretend this is a D&D game and everyone I love gets to reeincarnate and live in a magical world aswell xD

Q: If you could choose a superpower, what would it be, and why?

A: This is gonna sound weird, but I find the ground against a wall to be my safe space? When I'm in a crisis or panic attack I know have to lay down or sit on the ground, it just feels safe to me?

Q: Have you ever wished for a different path in life to take? If so, what paths did you have in mind?