• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

OT4OT

Alex

8 hours ago, Ballerina said:

My headset broke :llbloodcrie:

• what is the cheapest best headset with a mic I can find pls I am so broke

Depends how much you are willing to spend on a headset. Right now the Hyper x II are going for like 90 dollars if you want more of a cheaper option you should look in to some trutlebeach headsets as some can go from 20 dollars

is anyone experiencing unusual levels of inactivity in their shops?

without sounding arrogant, I've never really had a period where my premades just weren't selling and there was 0 activity in my shop whatsoever, and well now tumbleweed blows through my shop daily

have I suddenly become bad or is everyone broke cry

On 11.10.2017 at 1:03 AM, Pey said:

without sounding arrogant, I've never really had a period where my premades just weren't selling and there was 0 activity in my shop whatsoever, and well now tumbleweed blows through my shop daily

I've seen alot of shops that have decreased sales/activity on their shops, i think everyone is broke or still figuring out their way to the new gasr. And it's the holiday seasons coming so money goes poof. :kmeh:

Working on my work's site's event calendar. Not even half way done, but bless it looks so much better than the OG.

This doesn't exactly feel like work to me. I had a lot of fun doing this??

OG

rVWqgo8oTWK_qwhe5eS-YQ.png

New

QnON9Em9RLuckazQB73WYg.png

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, Pey said:

Pey, I totally get what you are saying!  I have been saying it for the past few weeks.  But over the past few days, since I did that last collab, I have gained 10 new followers and buyers who are new to me!  (I plan to start our collab either today or tomorrow btw)  But yea, I often times say that I am amongst myself and the crickets in my shop.  I felt as though no one was watching my shop and it felt super lonely.  Make a post in your shop asking for feedback on your art, open yourself up to critiquing.  Try offering a giveaway?  Come up with things that will have people come into your shop.  I know it sounds Gimmicky, but sometimes it helps.  I plan to do a giveaway/scavenger hunt in my shop sometime in the near future.  Love you girl <3  I will come spam your shop!

yo i had some typa allergic reaction and my face is fuckn swollen and they gave me medicine and it didnt help so it got worse so i went AGAIN today and they gave me steroids and they still didnt work even tho that was meant to fix my shit in 45 mins as the doctor said....... so over night expecting it to get worse and have to go in again. butt maybe it wont idk we'll see lol im scared to sleep bc it gets worse every time i do and idk whats causing the reaction!!! worst of all im getting a cold on top of that LIKE WHYYY ?!!! any doctors here feel free 2 help me out ill give u a internet high five!!!!!

um, think about what you recently ate or been around, new soaps or detergents, places you went to today, etc etc there's lots of factors to give you an allergic reaction

or even being used to something then your body all of a sudden is like NOPE NO THX and gives you allergies

just please please please make sure it doesn't get worse because it can lead to anaphylaxis - which is life threatening that closes up your airways and such

so don't treat it lightly :sketch:

Archived